‘Reinsurance in Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Venezuelan reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Venezuelan economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Venezuelan insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
‘Reinsurance in Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Venezuelan reinsurance segment, including:
• An outlook of the Venezuelan reinsurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of the Venezuelan economy and demographics
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Venezuelan insurance industry
• The competitive landscape in the Venezuelan reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Venezuela:
• It provides historical values for the Venezuelan reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Venezuelan reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Venezuela, and the reinsurance segment’s growth prospects.
• It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Venezuela insurance industry
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Venezuelan reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Venezuelan reinsurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Venezuelan insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• On February 5, 2016, Superintendencia de la Actividad Aseguradora (Sudeaseg, Superintendent of Insurance Activity) and Ministerio para Economía, Finanzas y Banca Pública (Finance and State Bank Ministry) introduced a supervisory levy for reinsurers, at a rate of 2.5% on their collected insurance premium.
• On December 30, 2015, a new Insurance Activity Law which was passed in which the government amended the minimum capital requirement for insurance companies (Article 19 of the Insurance Activities Act 2010).
• The non-life segment accounted for the highest premium ceded in 2015, with 23.1% of the non-life segment’s total, followed by the life segment with 9.1% and the personal accident and health segment with 9.2%.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 REINSURANCE OUTLOOK
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size, 2011–2020
4.1.1 Total reinsurance premium accepted
4.2 Reinsurance Segment Size by Premium Ceded, 2011–2020
5 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 American Reinsurance CA – company overview
6.1.2 Provincial Reinsurance CA – company overview
6.1.3 Delta Reinsurer CA – company overview
6.1.4 International Reinsurance Company Ltd of Venezuela RIV – company overview
7 DEFINITION AND METHODOLOGY
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349