‘Reinsurance in Saudi Arabia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/921361-reinsurance-in-saudi-arabia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
‘Reinsurance in Saudi Arabia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Saudi Arabia:
- It provides historical values for the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Saudi Arabia, and the reinsurance segment’s growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Saudi Arabian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• Non-life insurers are expected to cede more premiums to mitigate losses, generating business for reinsurers. The presence of heavy industries increases the chances of industrial disasters with large-scale losses.
- According to Saudi Re, insurance companies in the Gulf region cede 35–65% of their insurance portfolio with reinsurance firms.
- Reinsurers are adopting digital technology, big data analytics and advanced analytical tools to accurately profile risk and design risk-adjusted insurance products.
- Reinsurers are developing solutions to cover low-frequency high-severity risks, and niche segment risks such as cybercrime, terrorism, agricultural disasters, and pollution.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance Outlook
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size, 2011–2020
4.1.1 Total reinsurance premium accepted
4.2 Reinsurance Segment Size by Premium Ceded, 2011–2020
5 Natural and Man-made Hazards
5.3 Dust Storms
5.5 Man-Made Disasters
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 The Mediterranean & Gulf Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company – company overview
6.1.2 Malath Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company – company overview
6.1.3 Saudi Re for Cooperative Reinsurance Company – company overview
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/921361-reinsurance-in-saudi-arabia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349