‘Reinsurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Russian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Russian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Russian insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
‘Reinsurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Russian reinsurance segment, including:
• An outlook of the Russian reinsurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of the Russian economy and demographics
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Russian insurance industry
• The competitive landscape in the Russian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Russia:
• It provides historical values for the Russian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Russian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Russia, and the reinsurance segment’s growth prospects.
• It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Russia insurance industry
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Russian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Russian reinsurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Russian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• Russian reinsurers supported the proposal to create common reinsurance capacity within the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) in February 2017. The common capacity will comprise a mixture of commercial, state-owned and public-private-partnership reinsurers.
• On October 12, 2016, the Russian National Reinsurance Company (RNRC) was established by the government as a joint-stock company to provide reinsurance cover to insurers.
• With effective from January 1, 2017, insurers are required to cede 10% of premium towards to the reinsurer RNRC.
• The number of Russian reinsurance operators fell from 76 in 2015 to 64 in 2016.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 REINSURANCE OUTLOOK
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size, 2012−2021
4.1.1 Reinsurance premium accepted
4.2 Reinsurance Segment Size by Premium Ceded, 2012−2021
5 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
5.3 Extreme Temperature
5.7 Man-Made Disasters
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Sogaz Insurance Group – company overview
6.1.2 Ingosstrakh Insurance Company – company overview
6.1.3 Russian National Reinsurance Company – company overview
6.1.4 Kapital Reinsurance Company – company overview
6.1.5 Unity Reinsurance Company Ltd – company overview
6.1.6 Scor Reinsurance LLC – company overview
7 DEFINITIONS AND METHODOLOGY
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349