‘Reinsurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Japanese reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Japanese insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
‘Reinsurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Japanese reinsurance segment, including:
• An outlook of the Japanese reinsurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy and demographics
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Japanese insurance industry
• The competitive landscape in the Japanese reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Japan:
• It provides historical values for the Japanese reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Japanese reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Japan, and the reinsurance segment’s growth prospects.
• It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Japanese insurance industry
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Japanese reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Japanese reinsurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Japanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• There are two specialized domestic reinsurers operating in Japan – Toa Reinsurance and Japan Earthquake Reinsurance – along with foreign-owned reinsurers.
• Reinsurance renewal rates fell in 2015, due to improved market conditions and excess capital generated as a consequence of an increase in sales of earthquake insurance, which was due to a rise in premium rates.
• Japan’s geographical location makes it a hotspot for seismic activity. The country is prone to catastrophes such as earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons and floods.
• Improvements in reinsurance capacity and earnings are expected to encourage the entry of new participants.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance outlook
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size, 2011–2020
4.1.1 Total Reinsurance Premium Accepted
4.2 Reinsurance Segment Size by Premium Ceded, 2011–2020
5 Natural and Man-made Hazards
5.1 Earthquake and Tsunamis
5.2 Volcanic Activity
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Definition and Methodology
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349