‘Reinsurance in Iran, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Iranian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Iranian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Iranian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
‘Reinsurance in Iran, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Iranian reinsurance segment, including:
• An outlook of the Iranian reinsurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of the Iranian economy and demographics
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Iranian insurance industry
• The competitive landscape in the Iranian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Iran:
• It provides historical values for the Iranian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Iranian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Iran, and the reinsurance segment’s growth prospects.
• It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Iran insurance industry
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Iranian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Iranian reinsurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Iranian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• On February 9, 2017, the Central Insurance of Iran (CII) and the Central Bank of Armenia signed an agreement of mutual cooperation in insurance and reinsurance business.
• In September 28, 2016, CII and the Capital Market Authority of Oman signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to promote direct and indirect investments in the insurance industry. The MoU will also allow the exchange of training, workshops and visits by experts.
• According to the World Bank, Iran is one of the top 33 countries at high economic risk from multiple hazards.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance outlook
4.1 Reinsurance Premium Ceded by Segment, 2011–2020
5 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Iranian Reinsurance Company – company overview
6.1.2 Asia Insurance Company – company overview
6.1.3 Parsian Insurance Company – company overview
6.1.4 Amin Reinsurance Company – company overview
7 Definition and Methodology
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349