WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Reinsurance in Croatia”
‘Reinsurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides detailed analysis of the trends, drivers and challenges in the Croatian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Croatian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Croatian insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
‘Reinsurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Croatian reinsurance segment, including:
• The Croatian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
• A comprehensive overview of the Croatian economy and demographics
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Croatian insurance industry
• The competitive landscape in the Croatian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Croatia:
• It provides historical values for the Croatian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Croatian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Croatia, and the reinsurance segment’s growth prospects.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Croatian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Croatian reinsurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Croatian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• On April 6, 2017, Croatia Osiguranje, the leading insurer in Croatia, acquired domestic reinsurer Croatia Lloyd. Croatia Osiguranje is expanding its business in the reinsurance segment in Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Slovenia.
• On April 5, 2017, the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) announced a proposal to reduce the Ultimate Forward Rate (UFR) from January 2018.
• On April 21, 2016, the Croatian Agency for Supervision of Financial Services (HANFA) implemented new regulations on reporting requirements for insurance and reinsurance companies.
Table of Contents
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 REINSURANCE OUTLOOK
5 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 DEFINITION AND METHODOLOGY
Email Us at: email@example.com
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349