The factors such as rising demand for large sums of investment in diagnostic equipments, growing vast supply of old medical devices for development, high cost expenditure pressures on healthcare organisations and friendliness environment developments are some of the factors driving the market growth.
However, lack of knowledge in refurbished equipments, unwillingness to purchase refurbished devices and uncooperative association among end users are some of the factors limiting the market growth. Growing number of diagnostic centers & hospitals and vast requirement for refurbished equipment in emerging markets will remains as a biggest opportunity for the market growth over the forecast period.
North America dominated global market due to increasing aging population, huge prevalence of various diseases (such as cancer and CVD), favorable regulatory scenario for sale and failing insurance reimbursements for imaging procedures are driving the growth of the refurbished medical equipment market in the North American region. Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR due to the growing privatization of the healthcare sector, reduced reimbursement scenario, enormous patient population base, and occurrence of a large number of low budget hospitals/clinics.
Some of the key players in this market include Soma Technology, Inc. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc., Integrity Medical Systems, Inc., Everx Pvt Ltd., Block Imaging International, Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, DRE, Inc., Agito Medical A/S, Johnson & Johnson, Agito Medical, DMS Topline and First Source, Inc.
Request for a sample at
• Neonatal Intensive-Care Equipment
o Infant Incubators and Warmers
• Intensive Care Systems
o Telemetry Systems
o Hardwire Systems
• Neurology Equipment
• Endoscopy Equipment
• IV Therapy Systems
• Medical Imaging Equipment
• Patient Monitors
• Cardiovascular & Cardiology Equipment
• Operating Room & Surgical Equipment
• Other Medical Equipment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancementslatest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States