Oct 3rd, 2015 – Rochester, Minnesota – Arthur Greeno, franchise owner, business coach, and mentor on online education technology platform Thrive15.com, presented to the business owners of the Heritage Group on Thursday August 20, 2015. Arthur spoke to the group about how to deliver outstanding customer service on a consistent basis and specific marketing best-practices and tips that have been proven to increase the bottom lines of the companies that employ the strategies. Greeno’s seminar was based on proven strategies and systems used by America’s top companies including Chick-fil-A and many others.
Chick-fil-A owner and operator, Arthur Greeno, is best known for accomplishing two Guinness World Records for the largest cup of sweet tea and lemonade and his attempt to build The World’s Largest Snow Cone. Greeno has a passion for giving back as he is a mentor on the Thrive15.com online education platform dedicated to teaching entrepreneurs, business owners, and business people what they need to do to start a business, grow a business, or advance in their careers. The platform currently has subscribers (the company calls them “Thrivers”) from a large variety of industries in 44 countries.
Since writing his book, Dysfunctional Inspiration: A Back-roads Story of Success, Greeno has spoken all around the world. His presentation style was described by event attendees as “refreshing,” “reinvigorating,” and “one of the best talks I ever had the opportunity to witness.” Arthur lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma where both he and his wife are raising 6 kids while running their businesses.
The event was held at the W New Orleans – French Quarter, a luxurious boutique hotel located right in the heart of New Orleans. The growth of New Orleans as a conference and tourist destination has continued to grow year after year.
Event Quick Facts:
Who: Chick-fil-A owner & operator and Guinness World Record Arthur Greeno
What: The Heritage Group
When: August 20, 2015; All-day private event
Where: 316 Chartres Street New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
For more information about Thrive15.com or to schedule an interview with Thrive15.com Founder Clay Clark, email press contact Deedra Determan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Facts Thrive15:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States