The Future of the Qatari Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/future-of-the-qatari-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2021
- Over the historic period, Qatari defense expenditure registered a growth rate of 4.22%, increasing from US$3.7billion in 2012 to US$4.4 billion in 2016
- Qatari military expenditure will be driven by the country’s strong cash reserves as well as the ongoing arms race in the Middle East region
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure Missile defense systems, Fighters and Multi-role aircraft, Corvettes, Maritime helicopters, and Attack helicopters
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/future-of-the-qatari-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2021/request-sample
This report offers detailed analysis of the Qatari defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Qatari defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Qatari defense industry during 2017-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Qatari defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Qatari defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/defense
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Qatari defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Qatari defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Defense Spends (Air Force, Army and Navy) in France –
- Defense Spends (Air Force, Army and Navy) in India –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States