Beverly Hills, CA – June 25, 2015 – Media expert, author, speaker, and founder of one of the country’s most prominent entertainment public relations firms, LCO-Levine Communications Office, Michael Levine, is teaching public relations courses on online education platform for entrepreneurs, Thrive15.com. Thrive15.com is the Khan Academy for entrepreneurs wanting to learn how to start or grow their business with 15-minute videos taught by world-class mentors. Khan Academy does not teach business skills like Thrive15.com, but was one of the first global classrooms for students wanting to learn online.
Levine, who is famous to many for his Tiffany Theory says, “The Tiffany Theory states that a gift delivered in a box from Tiffany’s will have a higher perceived value than one in no box or a plain box. That’s not because the recipient is a fool; it’s because in our society, we gift-wrap everything: our politicians, our corporate heads, our movie and TV stars, and even our toilet paper. Public Relations is like gift wrapping.”
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, public relations is one of the top 10 growth industries in the country. Every organization, big and small, has a need to communicate with the people it serves, and public relations practitioners serve this function.
Levine is a mentor on Thrive15.com, the online practical business education website that provides courses in 20 areas of business mastery including accounting, marketing, sales, legal and more. Thrivers rate themselves and their current proficiency in each area and can then choose from the ever-expanding course catalog consisting of thousands of business education videos.
“It is impossible to be an expert in every area of business. At Thrive15.com, we have created an incredible team of world-class mentors to teach you the practical steps that you need to take to become successful,” says Thrive15.com CEO, Dr. Robert Zoellner.
Thrive15.com launched out of beta in February 2015, after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine and countless experts.
Thrive15.com costs subscribers $49 per month, $19 per month for students, and free for U.S. military members with the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement. Thrive15.com offers unlimited access to engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
Quick Facts Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
° David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities; David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and; Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States