The latest Airwheel Q1 is born to challenge and conquer. Inspired by timeless circle curve, Q1 features a groundbreaking design and as a new member of Q-series family, it is called the trendy fashion icon. Some particular features cannot be ignored and the news editor of Airwheel will show some of the most remarkable features of it.
1. Design with aesthetics. The timeless perfect circle curve bestows Q1 fashionable definition. The delicate design procedure includes cutting, resembling and merging, and after that, a perfect fluent Q1 shows its face into the public.
2. Intelligent balancing chip. Q1 adopts the aviation attitude control system, making sure the intelligent chip operating effectively. Powered by the most advanced processor worldwide, the in-built chip is recognized at a global scale. Moreover, the top architecture and significant performance improvement optimize the users’ experience as well.
3. Intelligent mobility. Riders can control the vehicle to go forward, accelerate, decelerate, brake etc. by leaning forward or backward, which is ultra-easy to learn.
4. Super Portability. Lighter, more portable and space-saving Q1 will be fitted easily into the rider’s trunk.
5. Solider and safer steering experience. Exclusive twin-wheeled scooter adopts the twin wheel hubs and ultra-widened contact plane. In addition, the optimal tire pressure ranges from 1.5 to 2.0kg/cm.
6. Hi-tech LED panel. Concise and modern build-in LED will indicate information more concisely
7. Better durability and quality guaranteed. Airwheel self-balancing scooter adopts the latest aviation aluminum pedal with better duration. In addition, it’s fabricated into frost brushed surface owing to the latest processing technique.
The new chapter of Airwheel electric self-balancing scooter has been uncovered. The unique Airwheel twin-wheeled Q1 will be the best option for the green and fashionable travelling vehicle in this new era.
Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Tang
Email: Send Email
Country: United States