Prescriptive Analytics is a form of advance analytics that is used for making an optimum decisions regarding the way to handle specific situations by considering all the situation and available resources. These analytics work along with predictive analytics that are used to determine the future performance based on the current and the historical data. Prescriptive Analytics are used for taking improved business decisions, despite of uncertainty and changing conditions, and it also help companies determine what action to take. For illustration: prescriptive analytics can be used to evaluate whether a local fire department should require residents to evacuate a particular area when a wildfire is burning in the area. By analyzing these data department can make the optimum decision.
The study indicates that rising popularity of automated business decisions and massive investments done by various firms helps to expand the addressable market for prescriptive analytics. The increase in cyber-crime results in the huge data loss for an organization, influences the demand of prescriptive analytics. These loss of data in the organization is an increasing concerns due to the growing internet security breaches. Whereas, the emergence of Big Data and IoT and the increasing demand of accessing real time data acts as major driving factor for the growth of Prescriptive Analytics Market. Moreover, the growing demand of machine learning is also promoting the growth of the Prescriptive Analytics market.
The factors hindering the growth of the prescriptive analytics market are the complex analytics workflow and the lack of skilled manpower with advance analytics knowledge. The global market of prescriptive analytics will reach upto 2.47 Billion by the year 2022, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~22.7% by the end of the forecasted period.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2613
The prominent players in the Prescriptive Analytics Market are – FICO (U.S.), Ayata (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), River Logic, Inc. (U.S.), Angoss Software (U.S.), Frontline (U.S.), Profitect (U.S.), Panoratio (Germany), TIBCO Software (U.S.), NGData (Belgium) and among others.
Prescriptive Analytics market is segmented on the basis of component, application, deployment, business sector, and vertical.
Prescriptive Analytics by Components:
Prescriptive Analytics by Application:
- Operation Management
- Revenue Management
- Network Management
- Supply Chain Management
Prescriptive Analytics by Deployment:
- On Premise
Prescriptive Analytics by Organization Type:
- Large Business Units
Prescriptive Analytics by Business Sector:
Prescriptive Analytics by Vertical:
The regional analysis of Prescriptive Analytics Market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. The study indicates that North America region is dominating the Prescriptive Analytics Market owing to factors such as increased internet penetration and technological advancements. The study also indicates that cloud deployment is a driving factor for Asia-Pacific region to grow significantly in the prescriptive analytics market by the forecast period. Apart from it the rising adoption of IT services is also driving the prescriptive analytics market.
Study Objectives of Prescriptive Analytics Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Prescriptive Analytics Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Prescriptive Analytics market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by Component, Cooling Type, Service, End-User, Verticals and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Prescriptive Analytics
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/prescriptive-analytics-market-2613
- Government Organizations
- Business Analytics Software Providers
- Enterprise users
- Commercial users
- Cloud Service Providers
- IT Service Providers
- Application Design and Software Developers
- Software Vendors
- Industrial users
- Technology investors
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar