Prenatal genetic testing is done to know the birth defects such as Down syndrome, Trisomy 13, Trisomy 18 and others that are associated with genetic disorder of an unborn child before birth or during pregnancy.
The global prenatal genetic testing market is accounted for USD 7.2 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 28.85% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market reports contain data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-prenatal-genetic-testing-market
The prenatal genetic testing market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Governmental regulations and standards are playing a major role in sustaining the growth of the market. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of prenatal genetic testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing prevalence of genetic diseases such as Down syndrome, Edward syndrome and Patau syndrome and rising awareness among population.
- Rising demand for prenatal testing for identifying genetic abnormalities.
- Increasing approaches for novel diagnostic techniques and tools
- Increasing healthcare expenditure
- High test costs
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. North America is the largest market for prenatal genetic testing and is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the forecast period.
To Buy Complete Report Click Here @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-prenatal-genetic-testing-market
Top Key Vendors:
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Natera Inc.
- Cepheid Inc.
- ELITech Group
- 23andMe, Inc.
- Ambry Genetics
- Ariosa Diagnostics Inc.
- Counsyl, Inc.
- Invitae Corporation
- Pathway Genomics
- Progenity, Inc.
- Verinata Health, Inc.
- Among others.
- On the basis of technology, global prenatal genetic testing market is segmented into diagnostic methods and screening. The diagnostic methods are further sub segmented into PCR, aCGH, FISH. The screening techniques are further sub segmented into non-invasive prenatal tests and maternal serum screening.
- On the basis of screening techniques, the global prenatal genetic testing market market is segmented into carrier screening, sequential screening, and maternal serum quad screening.
- On the basis of end users, global prenatal genetic testing market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres.
Key Questions Answered in Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market Report:-
- What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market?
- What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market?
- What are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market?
- What are the Global Prenatal Genetic Testing Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Download Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-prenatal-genetic-testing-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar