Precision Farming or Precision Agriculture is a process of identification and management of variability of any farm and variability of productivity. There are various factors such as soil, weather, water and vegetation which varies from place to place and these factors also plays very vital role in crop growth and farming success. Most of the farmers are aware of this but they lacked the tools to measure and manage these variations.
Thus, it has been found in various studies that, precision farming can help to supply the equivalent amount of food to the rising world population and helps farmers to achieve a greater suitability, higher productivity, economic benefits and environmental protection.
The major factor driving this market is high adoption of technologies in agriculture, need of more efficient farming, increasing government interest towards promotion of precision farming among other whereas factors such as need of technical experience along with high internment are some of the restraints of the market.
The Global Precision Farming Market is expected to grow at US ~$7 billion by end of forecast period with compound annual growth rate of 12%.
Major Key Players:
- AGCO Corporation (U.S.)
- Deere & Company (U.S.)
- AG Leader Technology (U.S.)
- AgEagle Aerial Systems (U.S.)
- Aglytix Inc. (U.S.)
- AgGateway (U.S.)
- Precision Planting (U.S.)
- AgJunction Inc. (U.S.)
- Agribotix (U.S.)
- Dickey-John Corporation (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2066
Study Objectives of Precision Farming Markets:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Precision Farming markets Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Precision Farming markets market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by components, application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Precision Farming.
- Software developers
- Semiconductor component manufacturers and suppliers
- Agriculture equipment suppliers
- Agriculture service providers
- Consulting firms
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/precision-farming-market-2066
- The Precision Farming market has been segmented on the basis of-
- By Components – Hardware (Displays, Sensors, Drones, GPS Systems, Mobile Devices among others), Software (On Cloud, On Premise) and Service (Managed Services and Professional Services)
- By Application – Yield mapping, Quality mapping, Soil properties analysis, Inventory Management, Labor management, Crop Scouting among others.
North America is dominating the market of Precision Farming. High technology adoption and development in the field of agriculture is the main factor helping the market to grow. Also, presence of top global players in U.S. and Canada is giving competitive advantage to the North America. Europe stands as second biggest market in terms of revenue generation.
Countries such as U.K., Germany, and France are some of the leading in Europe region also, government of these countries is supporting the technology adoption in agriculture, helping the market of precision farming to grow. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market. Countries such as China and India where most of the population is dependent on agriculture are opening to accept the new technologies in their farming process leading to high demand for the precision farming equipment’s.
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure:
1.3.1 Global Precision Farming Market: By Components
1.3.2 Global Precision Farming Market: By Application
1.3.4 Global Precision Farming Market: By Region
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Precision Farming Market, By Components
Table 2 Global Precision Farming Market, By Application
Table 3 Global Precision Farming Market, By Regions
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Global Precision Farming Market: By Components (%)
Figure 3 Global Precision Farming Market: By Application (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –