Florida, September 11: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Power Transmission Towers and Cables Market – Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2023”.
Power transmission towers and cables are used to transmit and distribute or broadcast the electricity to all the end user from power production unit. The important supporting element of transmission line is transmission tower. It is a fundamental part of global power transmission infrastructure. These power transmission tower having variety of design, shape and located at an suitable height from land. These towers are made up of different materials includes steel, concrete, lattice and wood. For transmitting power to a particular location it uses transmission lines which having heavy conductor and various types of cable. The power transmission towers and cables has view increase growth in the current period, as growing requirement for electricity in all over world. It changes the old power transmission tower and cable infrastructure into latest version.
The power transmission towers and cables market is expected to exceed more than US$ 14 billion by 2023; Growing at a CAGR of more than 7% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of power transmission towers and cables market are as follows:
Require for efficient transmission scheme
Rising demand for electricity across the world
The restraining factors of transmission towers and cables market are as follows:
Complex development and approval procedures hold up projects
Download Sample Report:
The Power Transmission Towers and Cables Market is segmented on the lines of its type and geographical region. Under type segmentation it covers power transmission cable and power transmission towers. The transmission towers and cables market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for transmission towers and cables and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for transmission towers and cables.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include General Cable Technologies Corp., Southwire Co. LLC, Zhejiang Shengda Steel Tower Co. Ltd., KEC International Ltd., Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd., Nexans S.A., Prysmian S.p.A., Shandong Dingchang Tower Co. Ltd., Nanjing Daji Iron Tower Manufacturing Co. Ltd., and Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The transmission towers and cables Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Analysis
Power Transmission Towers
Power Transmission Cables
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned transmission towers and cables Market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of coating industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.