Power transformer market size is forecast to exceed USD 34.6 billion by 2022, as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Favorable regulatory scenario coupled with advancement of existing networks in developed countries is likely to boost global demand.
801 MVA to 1200 MVA output power transformer market size was valued USD 2.54 billion in 2014 and is anticipated to gain significantly, with estimates of USD 3.85 billion by 2022. Increasing energy demand from emerging countries such as China, India and Brazil is likely to support demand. 501 MVA to 800 MVA output power was valued at USD 4.27 billion in 2014, with projections of USD 6.69 billion by 2022, at estimated gains of 5.5% from 2015 to 2022.
Increasing electrification ratio in emerging economies such as China, India, Brazil, and Russia should drive demand for power generation. Moreover, load growth and high transmission & distribution losses highlight the need to increase substations. Due to rapid economic development and increased need for uninterrupted and reliable power supply in these countries, the industry should exhibit healthy growth from 2015 to 2022. However, unstable raw material prices are likely to challenge power transformer market demand over the next six years.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/128
Key insights from the report include:
- Global power transformer market was valued USD 21.52 billion in 2014, with estimation of USD 34.64 billion by 2022, growing at 5.9% from 2015 to 2022
- Global demand in 100 MVA to 500 MVA output power was USD 14.7 billion in 2014 which is likely to achieve USD 24.11 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2015 to 2022.
- Asia Pacific leads the regional demand with total share of 36.56% in 2014. Factors such as fast economic development and improved need for reliable power supply due to boost in population have stimulate the demand growth throughout the forecast period.
- The industry expected North America, particularly U.S. power transformer market share to grow significantly, with forecast of USD 8.54 billion by 2022.
- Highly competitive industry consists of top six chief manufacturers which accounted more than 60% of power transformer market share in 2014. Major participants include ABB Ltd, Alstom, Siemens Energy, Toshiba Corp, GE and Crompton Greaves and others.
Browse key industry insights spread across 55 pages with 27 market data tables & 26 figures from the report, “Power Transformer Market Size By Product (501 MVA to 800 MVA, 100 MVA to 500 MVA, 801 MVA to 1200 MVA) Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2022” in detail along with the table of contents:
Global Market Insights has segmented the power transformer industry on the basis of product output and region:
Power Transformer Industry Product Analysis (2012 – 2022, USD Billion)
- 100 MVA to 500 MVA
- 501 MVA to 800 MVA
- 801 MVA to 1200 MVA
Power Transformer Industry Regional Analysis (2012 – 2022, USD Billion)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Read our insightful industry blogs
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:29L Atlantic Avenue, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States