The global potash fertilizers market is expected to reach USD 31.33 billion by 2025, from USD 21.69 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
To get more information, Ask for Free Sample Copy of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-potash-fertilizers-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Need for higher productivity using limited land area
- Increase in applicability of potash fertilizers
- Need for improvements in pasture production
- Increase in the trend of organic food consumption
- Environmental concerns
Potash is one of the three key fertilizer macronutrients which are required for the growth of the plant. It is a natural substance constantly recycled in the earth. Potash is derived from the name “pot ash” which means the plant ashes that are soaked in water in a pot. Initially potassium was leached from wood ashes and concentrated by evaporating the leachate in large iron-pots. Potash is a commonly found element in nature and is available in abundance. It is stored in the soil and harvested as salt deposits. According to an article published by World fertilizer trends the world consumption of potash is estimated to reach USD 186.67 million tonnes by the year 2020.
The major players in the potash fertilizer are making various developments such as launch of new products, opening new research and development centres, and new plants for contributing to the growth of the potash fertilizer market. In the year 2018, EuroChem Group AG a leading global fertilizer company has announced the successful test production of potassium chloride at EuroChem-Usolskiy Potash in the Perm region, Russia.
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-potash-fertilizers-market
- The global potash fertilizers market is segmented based on crop type, form, application and geographical segments.
- Based on crop type, the global potash fertilizers market is segmented into cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables and others.
- On the basis of application method, the global potash fertilizers market is classified into broadcasting, foliar, fertigation
- On the basis of form, the global potash fertilizers market is classified into liquid, solid.
- Based on geography, the global potash fertilizers market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global potash fertilizers market are – Yara International ASA, Agrium Inc., Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc, Eurochem Group AG, The Mosaic Company, JSC Belaruskali, HELM AG, Israel Chemicals Ltd, Sociedad Química Y Minera De Chile S.A. (SQM), Borealis AG, Sinofert Holdings Limited, K+S Aktiengesellschaft, Potash corporation, Mosaic, ICL Ltd, Uralkali, CF industries, Yara International ASA, Sociedad Qumica Y Minera De Chile S.A. (SQM), Sinofert Holdings Limited, The Mosaic Company, Agrium Inc, Eurochem Group AG, Israel Chemicals Ltd, JSC Belaruskali and many more.
Looking for more information on this market? Click Here @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-potash-fertilizers-market/
Global Guar Gum Market- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Guar Gum Market By Grade (Food-Grade, Industrial-Grade, Pharmaceutical-Grade), By Function (Thickening, Gelling, Binding, Friction Reducing, Emulsifier, Flocculent, Preservation Agent, Others), By Application, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Report Access: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-gaur-gum-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar