Market Research Future adds new report of “Post-operative Pain Management Market – Global forecast to 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel)
- Eli Lilly (U.S)
- Pfizer (U.S)
- Johnson & Johnson (U.S)
- Purdue Pharma (U.S)
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Plc. (U.S)
- Forest Laboratories Inc. (U.S)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Baxter International Inc. (US)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. (Canada)
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1246
Global post-operative pain management market is segmented on the basis of pain type into acute pain, moderate pain and severe pain.
- On the basis of Product they are segmented into non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), antiepileptic drugs, COX-2 inhibitors, opioids
- On the basis of Application they are segmented into cancer pain, arthritic pain, neuropathic pain, musculoskeletal pain, migraine
- On the basis of Target Area they are back, legs, hand and arms
Post-operative pain management is a branch of the that deals with the minimizing the pain occur due to tissue injury together with muscle spasm to the patients after surgery. It is the branch of pain management. Global post- operative pain management market is growing steadily due to increasing demand for the pain control drugs and devices. Increasing number of surgeries across the globe and increasing prevalence of different diseases across the globe is the major factor for the growth of the market. Increasing age rises the possibility of the different complication, this increasing aging population is also has a synergistic impact of the growth of the market. According to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention during last decade due to overdose of the analgesic drugs number of deaths has increased. Analgesic drugs are habit forming drugs and thus side effects of the treatment and habit forming nature of the drugs can hamper the growth of the market.
Global Post-operative pain management market was expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during forecasted period 2017-2023.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/post-operative-pain-management-market
Study objectives global post-operative pain management market
- Detail analysis of global post-operative pain management market with region specific growth and competitive analysis on the basis of major players present in the market
- Detail analysis of global post-operative pain management market and different drivers and restraints affecting the growth of the market
- Detailed analysis of the historical and forecasted market Analysis of the market on the basis of factors like- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global anesthesia delivery devices market.
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Medical devices manufacturer and suppliers
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry-before-buy/1246
Geographically, America accounts the largest share for global post-operative pain management market. Increasing number of surgeries and rising burden of chronic diseases has led to the growth of this market in America. Europe commands second largest market which is followed by Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region for the market due to increasing prevalence of many diseases, increasing aging population and development in healthcare infrastructure in this region has provided fuel for the growth of the market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –