Automotive industry is growing with rapid pace where position sensor is used to measure the distance between two moving objects. There are different types of position sensors that are used for displacement of objects such as resistance based sensor, linear voltage sensor, optical position sensor among others.
The reasons contributing to the growth of the position sensor market are increasing adoption of new technologies such as integrated control system for consumer electronics, increasing demand for plant automation, adoption of sensors in various industries and high investments by manufacturers. Also, the demand for the growing usage of position sensor in aircraft manufacturing and strict government law emissions are expected to boost the market over the forecast period, 2016-2022.
Geographically, Europe accounted for the largest market share in the global position sensor market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2016-2022.
The global position sensor market is expected to reach approximately USD 6 billion by the end of 2022 with 8% CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2774
The key players in the global position sensor market include- Honeywell International, Inc. (US), Ams AG (Germany), MTS Systems Corporation (US), Renishaw plc. (UK), TE Connectivity Ltd. (Switzerland), Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (US), Allegro MicroSystems, LLC (US), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (US), among others.
Study Objectives of Global Position Sensor Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Position Sensor Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global position sensor market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by contact type, type, output, industry and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Position Sensor
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of position sensor into contact type, type, output, industries and region.
- Linear Position Sensor
- Rotary Position Sensor
- Consumer Electronics
Regionally, Europe accounted for the largest market share, because of the strict law emissions in the European countries, increasing usage of linear and rotary position sensors for the automobile industry and increasing automobile production.
However, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow over the forecast period majorly due to high adoption of new technological solutions, increasing demand for consumer electronics and increasing focus towards the automotive industry.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/position-sensor-market-2774
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –