The capacity of POC diagnostic tests to render prompt outcomes in this way furnishing enhanced patient care combined with rising business sector entrance of PACS (picture archiving and communication systems) and EMR (electronic medical records) have quickened the surprising achievement of POC gadgets. Alongside thickly populated locales, POC technology has likewise enhanced the patient reach for diagnostic administrations in the remote and country regions. This factor has altogether affected the market development.
The Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market accounted to USD 7.2 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics
Point-Of-Care diagnostics are the techniques used for early and quick diagnosis of diseases. These techniques are highly sensitive, cost-effective, and produce results in minimal time frame. These diagnostics techniques are used hospital, clinics, ambulatory care, home healthcare, and research laboratory.
Get Free Sample Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing incidences of infectious diseases
- Increase in prevalence of lifestyle diseases
- Rising usage of home-based POC devices
- Rising disposable income and increasing healthcare expenditure
- Product recalls
- Irregular reimbursement scenario
Market Segmentation : Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
- By disease, the market for point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into diabetes, cardiac, coagulation, cholesterol, urinary, blood gas, drug of abuse, infectious, pregnancy & fertility, cancer, hematology, others. On the basis of end-user, the point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, home healthcare, ambulatory surgical centers.
- On the basis of geography, point-of-care diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Speak to Research Analyst for Further Query: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
The point-of-care diagnostics market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of point-of-care diagnostics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
Some of the major players operating in point-of-care diagnostics market are F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens AG, Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Johnson & Johnson, Alere Inc., Instrumentation Laboratory, PTS Diagnostics, Abaxis, Inc., Medtronic, Accriva Diagnostics, OPTI Medical, Sienco, Inc., Alpha Scientific, AccuBioTech Co., Ltd., ACON Laboratories, Inc., Acrongenomics, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Biomerica, Inc., Atlas Genetics Ltd., Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Medica Corporation, and Nova Biomedica, among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar