Global Point of care (PoC) Lipid Test market is expected to reach USD 280.02 million by 2022 according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. Growing geriatric population base, increasing global prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, and rising healthcare awareness due to patient education are the driving forces for the PoC Lipid Test industry growth during the forecast period.
Full research report on Point of Care (PoC) Lipid Test Market Analysis @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/point-of-care-poc-lipid-test-market
Furthermore, continuous efforts by the government to reduce hospital stays and curb healthcare expenditure, establishments attempting to provide effective and rapid diagnostic results, and improvement in technology with the provision of cheap and high-quality medical solutions aimed at achieving lab automation are some factors contributing to the growth of the PoC Lipid Test market.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Alere Cholestech LDx market was estimated at over 6,400 units in 2014 and is expected to reach over 11,000 units by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period. The analyzer is included in the CLIA waived test list and is certified by the Cholesterol Reference Method Laboratory Method Network (CRMLN) program and Lipid Standardization Program (LSP)
- Global launch of Roche Cobas b 101 at the end of 2013 excluding the U.S. region and the introduction of Samsung LABGEO PT10 in the Indian market are expected to drive the point of care Lipid Test market at a lucrative rate over the next six years
- Consumables Piccolo Express by Abaxis market was valued over 1,000 thousand units in 2014 owing to the presence of CLIA-waived capillary or venous lipid and liver panel used for monitoring statin medications results. Abaxis is the only company, which provides a venous or capillary or CLIA waived Lipid and Liver panel.
- Hyperlipidemia is the largest application area for PoC Lipid Test industry with revenue of over USD 55 million in 2014. Whereas, hypertriglyceridemia is the fastest growing application area with the expected growth rate of 5.6% during the forecast period due to increasing incidences of hypertriglyceridemia and the introduction of technologically advanced products such as CardioChek PA by PTS Diagnostics.
- Europe constituted the largest share of over 35% in 2014 of the total market. Presence of favorable regulations and initiatives pertaining to the development of healthcare infrastructure, and also high disease prevalence levels in the region are the major factors responsible for its growth
- Asia Pacific accounted for over 19% share in 2014 of the total market. However, the market share of this region is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 5.8% by 2022 due to increasing demand for rapid diagnostic testing in developing countries such as India and China.
- Some key players of this market include Abaxis Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Alere Inc., Polymer Technology Systems (PTS Diagnostics), and Samsung Electronics Corporation. Alere with its product portfolio including Alere Cholestech LDx and Alere Afinion AS100 Analyzer was the leader in the POC lipid testing market with a share of over 22% in 2014
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/biotechnology
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 PoC Lipid Test Industry Outlook
3.1 Market segmentation
3.2 Market size and growth prospects
3.3 PoC Lipid Test: Market dynamics
3.3.1 Market Driver Analysis
3.3.2 Market Restraint Analysis
3.5 Industry analysis Porter’s
3.6 PoC lipid testing company market share/competitive landscape, 2013
3.7 PoC Lipid Test: PESTEL Analysis
3.8 Examples CLIA waived tests for Lipid Testing
3.9 PoC Lipid Test Market: Product Positioning, by Instrument, 2014 (based on application, regional presence and strategic initiatives)
Explore Related Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Commercial Drones Market –
- Medical 2D X-Ray Equipment Market –
- Low Iron Glass Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States