The market for plastic packaging is driven by growth in food & beverages and healthcare industries globally. The change in consumer’s lifestyle with rapid urbanization has augmented the demand for plastic packaging. The consumers demand convenience processed and packaged foods which reduce the cooking time. This has resulted in increasing use of plastic packaging in food & beverage industries. Food & beverage was valued as the largest application for plastic packaging market in 2015. Over 54% of the volume consumption in 2015 was attributed to the food & beverage industry. It is expected to show far reaching results by 2022 in the APAC region. Furthermore the increasing health risks and growing health and fitness awareness has further fueled the market for plastic packaging. The global plastic packaging market is expected to cross USD 400 Billion at the end of the forecasted period and is expected to grow at CAGR of approximately 5% from 2016 to 2022.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1688
Key Players of Plastic Packaging Market:
- Amcor Ltd
- BASF SE
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Mondi Group
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Sonoco Products Company
- Constantia Flexibles International GmbH
- Ampac Holdings LLC
- Wipak Group
Study Objectives of Global Plastic Packaging Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global plastic packaging market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the global plastic packaging market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Type, Application and by Region.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global plastic packaging market
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope Of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
4 Market Landscape
4.1 Five Forces Analysis
4.1.1 Threat Of New Entrants
4.1.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.1.3 Threat of substitutes
4.1.4 Segment rivalry
4.2 Value Chain of Global Plastic Packaging Market
5 Industry Overview of Global Plastic Packaging
5.2 Growth Drivers
5.3 Impact analysis
5.4 Market Challenges
5.5 Impact analysis
Regional Analysis of Global Packaging Machinery Market:
APAC dominates the global plastic packaging market with its fast growing market worldwide. Over 35% of total volume consumption in 2015 was valued for APAC region. The region is expected to show some rapid development in healthcare and food & beverages industries along with increased investment in the same. This would result in an expanding share of APAC in global plastic packaging market by 2022.
However, North America had the largest market size in 2015 and is expected to show steady growth by 2022. Europe and Rest of the World are also expected to grow from 2016 to 2022. The food and beverage market in Europe is expected to show some staggering growth which is expected to drive the plastic packaging market by 2022.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India