Picklegram (www.picklegram.com), the unique website and mobile application, known for providing a personalized and worldwide social Internet experience, has debuted on the Internet and mobile network with their game-changing iOS and Android supported app. Just before the beginning of this holiday season, Picklegram and Picklegram.com are being touted as the next revolutionary online mobile product and service to redefine the mobile social experience. The website is a Partner of The Independence Fund (www.independencefund.org), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to supporting our country’s disabled veterans by providing mobility solutions, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT), and other services designed to improve the lives of those who have bravely served in our nation’s military.
“Picklegram has been quietly transforming the idea of giving, not only to our subscribers and their loved ones but also to our special and highly honored American Military Heroes,” says the spokesperson for the website. “We aim to create a fun and exciting approach to life all year long and every year. Our services can be used for all sorts of celebrations and occasions or to simply do something nice for someone you know and care about.”
Picklegram is new and unique to the Internet and mobile devices. The following summarizes their innovative concepts and why people should flock to their site just as the holiday season is beginning.
Why subscribe to Picklegram?
- First of all, subscribers help our nation’s disabled military veterans. Half of each subscription fee goes to The Independence Fund, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that helps our nation’s Heroes toward greater independent mobility.
- When subscribers refer contacts, for every 30 referrals who subscribe, the subscriber who refers them gets a separate 1-in-5 chance of winning our promotion for $100 Apple gift cards.
- Picklegram keeps life exciting by taking the guesswork out of giving while sharing your wishes with others!
What can someone do with a Picklegram subscription?
- Organize gift giving by knowing what your contacts like and also let your contacts know what you want to receive as gifts.
- Set up “pickle jars” for different occasions / themes to organize your “pickle jar items”.
- You can pick jar items you like directly from online stores and automatically add these to your jars by using our browser plugins for Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.
- You can also pick items by entering the store URL, or by simply uploading photos of items from your mobile device or computer.
- Search, add contacts, and organize contacts into groups.
- Chat with your contacts regarding gift ideas for another contact while you browse their jar items or while shopping.
- Be the first to get the gift for your contact. Tag jar items to “Reserve” or “Purchase” and avoid duplicate gifts.
- Explore by categories the various jar items that other subscribers share with everyone.
- Set your gift preferences to make it easier for your contacts to think of gift ideas for you.
- Keep the privacy setting of your jars and jar items for view by either everyone, contacts only, selected contacts only, or even only to yourself.
- Create events and be reminded of contact’s upcoming events.
- Access Picklegram on your desktop, notebook browser, or on a mobile device.
There is no limit to the imagination of what can go into a pickle jar with Picklegram. Subscribers can choose anything ranging from clothing to art, jewelry, items for the home, food, dining and entertainment, and lots more; an endless array of products and services. The pickle jar can also be filled with more abstract things like unique life experiences, travel, making new memories or reliving ones from the past, music, dining and entertainment, donations to charities, and lots more. It is perfect for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, or any special gathering.
The most important thing about Picklegram is that they are supporting America’s Disabled Veterans through The Independence Fund. The website plans to launch their free mobile application for iOS through the Apple App store beginning on Veteran’s Day, November 11, 2014. Mobile apps for Android and Kindle Fire will be available November 20th. There is a 30-day free trial subscription offer but early buyers can get in on the excitement of having multiple chances to receive $100 Apple gift cards with odds of winning at every 1 out of 5.
For more information, visit www.picklegram.com and click on ‘Learn More’
Company Name: Picklegram
Contact Person: JD Tree
Email: Send Email
Address:10645 N Tatum Blvd, #200-409
Country: United States