WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends”
“Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for July 2017 in Pharmaceuticals“, report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the pharmaceuticals industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the pharmaceuticals industry in July 2017. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, various therapy areas, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house Pharmaceuticals eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry reported a decrease in the number of deals and deal values in July 2017. The industry reported 314 deals worth USD29.5 billion in July 2017, compared to 392 deals worth USD31.5 billion in June 2017. The oncology therapeutics market remained at the top in deal activity in July 2017 with 104 deals. In second place, infectious disease therapeutics market reported 60 deals. Licensing agreements in pharmaceutical and healthcare industry registered an increase in upfront payments. The segment reported USD203.7m as upfront payments in July 2017, compared to USD130m in June 2017. The number of deals in North America decreased to 203 in July 2017 from 254 in June 2017.
– Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
– Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and women’s health segments.
– Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
– Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products.
– Summary of the pharmaceutical deals globally in the six months.
– Information on the top deals happened in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa.
– League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Key points to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
– Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
– Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market
– Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
– Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
– Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary
3 Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Global, Deals, Summary, by Type
4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Licensing Agreements, July
5 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary by Therapy Area
6 Deal Summary by Geography
7 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Financial Advisors
8 Further Information
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349