The Global Pharmaceutical Robots Market is anticipated to reach USD 430.0 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This growth can be attributed to the flourishing pharmaceutical industry.
The pharmaceutical industry is flourishing due to huge R&D investments by global players. With increasing drug discovery and clinical trials, there is growing demand for robotics. To minimize workload and maintain higher levels of accuracy, automation has become a significant part of pharmaceutical manufacturing. It increases efficiency, prevents performance of repetitive activities, and avoids human error & contamination.
Technological advancement is an important factor driving growth. The use of robots & automated machines in the field of pharmaceuticals is still in its nascent stage and expected to grow in the near future. The automation industry has incorporated a few new techniques such as collaborative robots and laboratory automation.
Pharmaceutical robotic machines also minimize manufacturing costs by reducing labor. These machines are 3 to 4 times faster than humans and have the capacity to work for 24 hours. Reduction in production cost is expected to raise return on investment in the long run, thus driving demand for these products in the future.
Full Research Report on Global Pharmaceutical Robots Market Analysis:
Japan pharmaceutical robots market, by product, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- In 2016, traditional robots held the largest share due to their availability in different types, varied applications, and increased awareness
- Collaborative robots are expected to witness highest growth over the forecast period owing to their ability to easily integrate with existing manufacturing environments and interact with humans
- Picking and packaging segment dominated the market in 2016 since almost all types of robotic machines are primarily used for picking and packaging
- Laboratory applications are anticipated to propel significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing laboratory automation and the need to reduce the risk of human contamination
- Pharmaceutical companies were the biggest contributors to the growth of the market in 2016 owing to a growing number of new drug development and clinical trials
- Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2016 and is also anticipated to be the biggest driver of growth due to high penetration of robotic machines in pharma companies in countries such as China and Japan
- Some of the key players include FANUC America Corporation; Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.; ABB Ltd.; Seiko Epson Corporation; Denso Wave Inc.; Yaskawa Electric Corporation; Universal Robots A/S; and Marchesini Group S.p.A.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
Asia Pacific pharmaceutical robots market share, by end use, 2016
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Pharmaceutical Robots Market on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
Pharmaceutical Robots Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Traditional Robots
- Articulated Robots
- SCARA Robots
- Delta/Parallel Robots
- Cartesian Robots
- Dual-Arm Robots
- Collaborative Pharmaceutical Robots
Pharmaceutical Robots Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Picking and Packaging
- Inspection of Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Laboratory Applications
Pharmaceutical Robots End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Laboratories
Pharmaceutical Robots Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States