ResearchBeam added a report on “Petrel Energy Limited (PRL) – Oil & Gas – Deals and Alliances Profile”
Thermal Power in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
Petrel Energy Limited (Petrel Energy), formerly Orion Petroleum Limited is a petroleum exploration company that produce crude oil using conventional and unconventional methods. The company’s key asset is its tenements in the Norte Basin, Uruguay and other major asset is a conventional gas project in Spain which has a Prospective resource of up to 3TCF, independently certified by Netherland, Sewell and Associates, Inc. It identifies and pursues early stage high quality and potentially material energy assets that the company can leverage off its core competencies, such as people and experience to create significant shareholder value. The company also provides producing tight oil project in Canada. Petrel Energy is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Petrel Energy Limited (PRL) – Oil & Gas – Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
Get Sample of Report Here: http://www.researchbeam.com/petrel-energy-limited-prl-oil-and-gas-deals-and-alliances-profile-market
– Financial Deals – Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
– Deals by Year – Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
– Deals by Type – Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
– Deals by Region – Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
– Deals by Sub-sector – Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
– Major Deals – Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
– Business Description – A brief description of the company’s operations.
– Key Employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Important Locations and Subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key Competitors – A list of the key competitors of the company.
– Key Recent Developments – A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to buy
Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
– The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
– The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
– Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
– Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
– Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Petrel Energy Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2010 to YTD 2016 6
Petrel Energy Limited, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2010 to YTD 2016 7
Petrel Energy Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2010 to YTD 2016 8
Petrel Energy Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2010 to YTD 2016 9
Petrel Energy Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2010 to YTD 2016 10
Petrel Energy Limited, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 12
Asset Purchase 12
Petrel Energy Completes Acquisition Of 40% Interest In 5,120 Acres In Lochend Cardium Play Area In Alberta From Bernum Petroleum For US$3.2 Million 12
Orion Petroleum Terminates Merger Agreement With Gas2Grid 13
Equity Offering 15
Petrel Energy Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$0.03 Million 15
Petrel Energy Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$0.5 Million 16
Petrel Energy Raises US$0.18 Million Through Issue Of Shares 17
Petrel Energy Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$0.74 Million 18
Petrel Energy Raises US$0.23 Million Through Issue Of Shares 19
Petrel Energy Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$1.8 Million 20
Petrel Energy Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$2.7 Million 21
Petrel Energy Raises US$0.19 Million Upon Exercise Of Options 22
Petrel Energy Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$8 Million 23
Petrel Energy Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$3.1 Million 25
Asset Transactions 27
With the arsenal of different search reports, Research Beam helps you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & United Kingdom Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
United Kingdom : +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975
Company Name: Research Beam
Contact Person: Dhananjay Potle
Email: Send Email
Phone: + 1-800-910-6452
Address:5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205
Country: United States