“Top Trends in Pet Products 2017: Exploring latest innovation trends in pet food and pet care”, explores the latest consumer and innovation trends in pet food and pet care.
Pet ownership globally is on the rise, and this report explores innovation opportunities for brands to capitalize on this growth. Humanization continues to emerge as the overriding theme; as owners’ lifestyles, consumption habits and preferences influence the products they choose for their pets.
– Two thirds of consumers globally owned a pet in 2016, up from 60% in 2014.
– Pet owners are more experimental when choosing new pet food products than pet care products.
– Almost half of pet owners globally are highly attentive to the ingredients in products they buy for their pets.
Reasons to buy
– Explore four key innovation trends in pet products, covering new routes to humanization and premiumization in the category.
– Identify how pet product brands can use innovation to address key “human” trends that are impacting what pet owners want for their pets, including health and sensory perspectives.
– Learn what is driving pet owners’ behavior using latest consumer research to inform marketing and new product development decisions.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development in the pet products space.
Table of Content: Key Points
2. Innovation Trends in Pet Products
3. The Future
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349