“TrendSights Analysis: Personalization“, is TrendSights series and explores how brands can provide a superior and more unique fit for specific consumer segments.
Personalization is an essential attribute to consider for brands seeking to target today’s individualistic consumers. More specialized and differentiated products are being introduced in order to optimally cater for different age, gender, and ethnic groups, as well as the lifestyle benefits sought by more demanding consumers.
– 43% of consumers globally have a more favorable perception of products featuring claims personalized to their needs.
– Personalization benefits rank among the top 10 factors that would encourage consumers to buy luxury/premium products.
– Brands should consider updating traditional personalization approaches, such as by demographic, through combining lifestyle cues alongside conventional segmentation.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Personalization trend, including examples of best-in-class innovation.
– Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
– Identify the innovation implications of personalization for your sector.
Table of Content: Key Points
Lifestyle and individuality
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349