Companies in the business of offering personal emergency response systems are getting good business because everybody wants to protect his/her house from burglars and medical emergencies. These systems send emergency signals to representatives. Alerts available with medical alert plus serve as on-the-go emergency response system. Advanced emergency response systems can send different kinds of emergency signals for different emergencies. Personal emergency response systems are not just making the homes safer; they are also creating a revolution in the healthcare industry through their variety of features including the availability of fall detection, Global Positioning System (GPS) location capabilities, home temperature monitoring, in-home operations, and others. Most popular emergency response systems are cellular based personal emergency response systems. Most people use them due to immediate response features that enable hands-free, two-way communication over a cellular network.
Market Research Future (MRFR) has released a research report about the global Personal Emergency Response Systems Market that predicts 6% CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) during the forecast period between 2017 and 2023. In terms of cash, this growth is expected to be around the US $ 9 bn by 2023. Global personal emergency response systems market has been segmented into applications, component, type, and region. On the basis of application, global personal emergency response systems have been segmented into assisted living facilities, home user, living facilities, and others. Components based segmentation of this market covers hardware, software, and service. By types, the market is segmented into landline personal emergency response system (PERS), mobile PERS, standalone PERS, and others.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4522
The regional segmentation of global personal emergency response systems market segments this market into the regions namely Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the rest of the world (RoW). Due to the highest technological advancement, population growth, and consumers adapting to new technology quickly, North America is the largest market region for emergency response systems. In this region, the biggest market is the United States of America (USA), Canada and Mexico. After North America, personal emergency response systems market earns maximum revenue from Europe where the lion‘s share of demand, supply, sales, and revenue comes from France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (UK). Asia Pacific region has more population that Europe and although it is not technologically advanced as North America and Europe, countries in this region are catching up with developed countries at a steady pace. Consumers in the Asia Pacific region are now getting acquainted with the concept of the personal emergency response system. Maximum success for the Asia Pacific market for personal emergency response systems comes from technologically advanced countries like China, India, Japan and South Korea, followed by rest of Asia Pacific countries.
The prominent players in the global personal emergency response systems market are – Alertone Standalone PERS, LLC (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), ADT Corporation (US), Valued Relationships, Inc. (US), Nortek Security & Control LLC. (US), LifeStation, Inc. (US), Bay Alarm Medical (US), Medical Guardian LLC (US), Tunstall Healthcare Group Ltd. (UK), GreatCall (US), Guardian Alarm (US), MobileHelp (U.S) among others.
Latest Industry News
- Telus Corp. is set to enter the home security market as part of Bell Canada Enterprises (BCE) Inc.’s deal to buy AlarmForce Industries Inc. after a transaction between the telecom service providers that splits customers between the east and the west. Bell recently closed the $182 mn purchase of AlarmForce, which has 100,000 customers across Canada. Simultaneously, it sold 39,000 of these customers in B.C., Alberta, and Saskatchewan to Telus for $66.5 mn.
- Medical Guardian, a leading provider of innovative medical alert systems, unveiled industry’s most advanced medical alert device at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show. Named as Freedom Guardian, this is a sophisticated wearable technology designed to challenge industry stereotypes and revolutionize how older Americans to age in place – or on the go. The Freedom Guardian is a discrete, customizable watch. It has been designed to blend in a while providing round the clock monitoring, support and connectivity.
- Professional service providers
- Research and development companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Solution providers
- Component standards organizations
- Component investors
- System Integrators
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar