WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Croatia”
‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides detailed analysis of the trends, drivers, challenges in the Croatian personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Croatian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Croatian personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
• The Croatian personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of the Croatian economy and demographics
• The various distribution channels in the Croatian personal accident and health insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Croatia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Croatian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Croatia:
• It provides historical values for the Croatian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Croatian personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Croatia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Croatian personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Croatian personal accident and health insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Croatian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• In June 2017, Croatia Osiguranje d.d. received approval from Hrvatska Agencija Za Nadzor Financijskih Usluga (HANFA) to merge with Croatia Zdravstveno d.d., the private health insurance unit of Croatia Osiguranje.
• On February 26, 2016, Uniqa Osiguranje d.d. issued a primary health insurance card by signing a contract with the Croatian Institute for Health Insurance.
• In May 2016, Croatia Osiguranje obtained the regulatory approval to acquire more than a 10% stake in VELEBIT Osiguranje and VELEBIT Zivotno Osiguranje.
Table of Contents
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 SEGMENT OUTLOOK
5 OUTLOOK BY CATEGORY
6 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
10 DEFINITIONS AND METHODOLOGY
11 ABOUT TIMETRIC
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349