The global person counting system market accounted for USD 630.2 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players in the market are Axis Communications AB, HELLA Aglaia Mobile Vision GmbH, InfraRed Integrated Systems Ltd., RetailNext, Inc., ShopperTrak, EUROTECH S.p.A., Axiomatic Technologies Corporation, Countwise LLC, DILAX Intelcom GmbH, IEE, iris-GmbH, FLIR Integrated Imaging Solutions, Inc., V-Count, XOVIS AG, Infodev Electronic Designers International inc among others.
Get Sample Copy of Report at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-people-counting-system-market
People counting system consists of people counter device that measures the number and direction of people crossing any entrance or a passage per unit time. People counting system is often considered as the long term investment. It is hugely accepted in as a key metric in the retail and shopping centers. This system is widely applicable in retail stores, supermarkets, and shopping malls, transportation, corporate, hospitality, banking and financial institutes, healthcare, sports and entertainment and others. Various technologies are associated with people counting systems such as infrared beams, thermal sensing, video and others. These technological advancements have made people counting system vendors to bring innovation into their systems and software. Video-based technology is the best way to ensure accurate footfall and queue counting in locations such as retail stores, train stations, or airports where there are dense crowds and slow-moving traffic. In some countries government have rules that specify the maximum capacity of any venue. In such cases a people counting system becomes mandatory for avoidance of breaking the law. Many expansions and developments have taken place in the field of people counting system. For instance, In September, 2017, HELLA Aglaia opened new headquarters in Berlin Tempelhof. This development will benefit the company by increasing its presence in other regions. Furthermore, in 2016, iris and Novatronic, The Serbian capital Belgrade came under collaboration for the largest project of automatic passenger counting. Around 450 buses of Arriva Consortium were equipped with the latest IRMA MATRIX sensors.
Browse More Details at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-people-counting-system-market/
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing retails stores and advent of people counting technologies
- Low cost of people counting solutions
- Rising demand for people counting solutions in transportation sector
- Increasing online sales channel
Market Segmentation: Global People Counting System Market
- The people counting system market consists of technology, hardware and software, end-user and geography.
- Based on technology the market is segmented into infrared beam, thermal imaging, video-based and others.
- On the basis of hardware and software the market is segmented into hardware and software. The hardware segment is sub segmented into thermal cameras, infrared, fixed camera, fixed dome camera, pan, tilt, and zoom.
- On the basis of end-user the market is segmented into retail stores, supermarkets, and shopping malls, transportation, corporate, hospitality, banking and financial institutes, healthcare, sports and entertainment and others
- Based on geography the global people counting system market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Inquire before buying at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-people-counting-system-market
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Phone: +1 888 387 2818
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 317, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
City: Pune – 411028