The Global Pediatric Vaccines Market, by Vaccine Type (Monovalent and Multivalent), by Vaccine Form (Attenuated Live Viruses, Inactivated Viruses, Subunits, Toxoids, Recombinant, Polysaccharides and Conjugates), by Application (Infectious Disease and Allergy), By End User (Hospitals, Pediatric Clinics, Research Organizations, and Others) was valued US$ 23,317.0 million in 2017 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period (2018 – 2026) as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Key manufacturers engaged in the pediatric vaccines market are focusing on organic and inorganic growth strategies to capture higher market share and to be competitive in the market. For instance, in July 2012, Serum Institute of India acquired Bilthoven Biologicals BV: a manufacturer of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines, for deal value of US$ 98.1 million. In September 2015, GlaxoSmithKline plc completed the acquisition of vaccine business division from Novartis. Furthermore, in June 2015, Pfizer Inc. entered into an agreement with GlaxoSmithKline plc, to acquire its quadrivalent meningitis ACWY vaccines, Nimenrix and Mencevax, for a deal value of US$ 130 million.
Browse 22 Market Data Tables and 39 Figures spread through 189 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Pediatric Vaccines Market, by Vaccine Type (Monovalent and Multivalent), by Vaccine Form (Attenuated Live Viruses, Inactivated Viruses, Subunits, Toxoids, Recombinant, Polysaccharides and Conjugates), by Application (Infectious Disease and Allergy), By End User (Hospitals, Pediatric Clinics, Research Organizations, and Others)- Global Forecast to 2026”
To know the latest trends and insights related to pediatric vaccines market, click the link below:
Growing research and development activities by various key players and research organizations to develop and launch effective vaccine in the market, is expected to drive pediatric vaccines market, in near future. For instance, in February 2017, Zydus Cadila received the approval from Drug Controller General of India (DCGI), Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) and the Central Drug Laboratory (CDL) to market the tetravalent inactivated influenza vaccine for seasonal flu: VaxiFlu – 4.
Key takeaways of the Pediatric Vaccines Market:
- The global pediatric vaccines market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period (2018 – 2026), owing to increasing engagement of various government healthcare and private organizations raising immunization awareness and eradicating the pediatric infectious disease.
- Based on vaccine type, monovalent vaccine segment is expected to gain maximum traction during the forecast period, owing to increasing usage of monovalent vaccine in preventing pediatric infectious disease and also they are stable, safe and has ability to develop rapid immune response.
- Conjugate vaccine holds major market share in vaccine segment, owing to their high effectiveness over specific types of infectious microorganism, thereby providing strong immune response to specific disease condition.
- Infectious disease segment accounted for major share in pediatric vaccine application segment, owing to the growing prevalence of pediatric infectious disease worldwide. For instance, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), January 2018, data findings: in 2016, around 89,780 measles deaths were reported worldwide.
- Some of the major players involved in global pediatric vaccines market include GlaxoSmithKline plc, Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Eli Lilly Company, AstraZeneca plc, Pfizer, Inc., Aventis Pharma Limited, Indian Immunologicals Limited, Zydus Cadila, Panacea Drugs Pvt. Ltd., and Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States