Global Peat Market 2018: Peat Industry Overview to 2023
Peat is an organic matter composed of wetland vegetation that includes various bog plants such as mosses, sedges, and shrubs. It is also called as turf. It has extraordinary ability to store water. This condition is spread in other parts of the soil. Histosol is the term used when an enormous amount of peat is present in the soil. This product is of various types such as fabric, hemic, sepric, and others. It is mainly used as a primary source for the production of fuel in some regions. Moreover, it is utilized in various applications such as fuel & energy, agriculture, domestic, medicine, and others.
For Details Get Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1387
Peat Market- Top 10 global Key Players and their strategy : The leading market players in the global peat market include Global Peat Ltd., Peat Land Ukraine Llc, The Ark Enterprises, Inc, Cocogreen, Smscoco, Global Coirs, T & J Enterprises and others. Global Peat Market research report published by Market Research Future sharing details on Market Analysis, new Technology, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast up to 2023.
Peat Market– Competitive Analysis
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Peat Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Peat Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by types and applications.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Peat Market
A notable growth is observed in the European market due to extensive consumption of the product in agriculture applications to produce fiber crops and others. It is estimated that the rising disposable income in the agriculture segment has propelled the market to witness a rapid growth in the region. Owing to these factors, Germany, the U.K., and Italy are projected to be the major contributors to the market during the forecast period. The Middle East & Africa is predicted to witness a slow growth in the market due to the economic slowdown and less demand for the product in end-use industries. Moreover, it is estimated that the growing agricultural activities such as generating crops, fruits, vegetables, and increasing demand for the product in water filtration systems have propelled the Latin American region to witness a rapid growth in the market during the forecast period.
Peat Market – Industry/ Innovation/ Related News:
1 April, 2016 – Berger Peat Moss Limited is proposing to harvest the peat bog of Prairie River located at Hudson Bay Saskatchewan. The project harvest area is expected to be 763 hectors containing 2,146 hectares of lease area. The main motive of Berger Peat Moss Limited Company is to cater to the demand peat from the horticulture market.
17 July 2017- Bord Na Mona a major player in the peat market has completed the acquisition of white Moss Horticulture Limited which sell green waste mixed with peat. The 12.1 million Euro acquisition was intended with a motive of strengthening Bord Na Mona’s position in the U.K retail market.
The global peat market is segregated into five crucial regions of the world namely Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Among these, North America is projected to grow at a higher rate in the market due to growing demand for peat in heavy industries. The increasing consumption of peat as an alternative fuel in the end-use application and growing demand for the product in agriculture, water filtration, freshwater aquarium, and others. Owing to these factors, countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico are projected to be the leading players during the forecast period.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar