Shenandoah, TX – May 29, 2018 – PCS Software is pleased to announce that Express Dispatching is now Integrated with 3 New ELD Interfaces and 1 New Trailer Tracking Interface.
PCS now offers Interfaces to KeepTruckin, Samsara, and GeoTab for ELDs. Adding to their already lengthy list of ELD Interface Partners, which includes, JJ Keller, Omnitracs, and PeopleNet.
ELD Interface Highlights:
- Continuously imports and updates drivers’ current GPS verified locations
- Continuously imports and updates drivers’ Duty Status and available On-Duty and Driving Hours
- Imports and updates truck odometer readings once daily
PCS Software continues to grow their Trailer Tracking Interface Partners as well, which already includes ORBCOMM and SkyBitz, by releasing a new interface to Spireon.
Trailer Tracking Interface Highlights:
- Actual position tracking with historical locations per GPS ping
- Actual locations are continuously updated within Express Dispatch
PCS Software takes their industry relationships seriously and only interfaces with quality companies that deliver added value to their core systems and help improve your overall operations.
To see more about what the most powerful TMS in the cloud can do for you, visit www.PCSsoft.com!
About PCS Software
PCS Software has been developing state-of-the-art, fully integrated transportation management and accounting software since 1997 and today serves almost a thousand Full Truckload, LTL and Intermodal Trucking and Brokerage Companies throughout the United States and Canada.