The global patient engagement solutions market is expected to reach USD 39.3 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The supportive government initiatives and the rising usage and awareness of mobile healthcare services are expected to impel the market growth.
The rising prevalence of chronic conditions is the preliminary factor that is expected to advance the market growth. The mortality rate of diabetic patients was over 1.0 million in 2012, as stated by the WHO. This hike in the death rate of diabetic patients reflects the lack of knowledge about the causes, symptoms, and the preventive measures of the disease. The present patient engagement systems aid in furnishing patients with educative information; thus, empowering them to make better healthcare decisions.
The patient engagement solutions cater to the hospitals in providing financial solutions for effective utilization of the allocated healthcare budget. Furthermore, the market players are actively volunteering in obtaining patient feedback regarding the existent solutions to develop better patient engagement plat forms with enhanced quality.
Moreover, the favorable government initiatives and the funding efforts undertaken to promote the incorporation of patient engagement solutions in the healthcare sector help in boosting the market growth. For instance, in the U.S., under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) act, the government spends around USD 20 billion annually on hospitals for the installation of Electronic Health Records (EHRs), which is expected to help in improving the workflow and the quality of treatment delivery.
Full research report onpatient engagement solutions market analysis:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The web-based delivery segment is expected to be the largest delivery mode growing at a lucrative CAGR over the forecast period.
- North America is expected to dominate over the forecast period with a revenue share of over 40.0% in 2024. Favourable government initiatives, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA) initiated by President Obama and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) act, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing region with a CAGR of over 20.0% over the forecast period. The increasing investments in the healthcare sector, rising awareness with regard to the varying types of patient engagement portals, and the escalating geriatric population base are estimated to catapult the demand.
- Some key players of the market include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Phytel, Inc., Athenahealth, Inc., McKesson Corporation, and MEDecision, Inc.
- In order to curtail the competition, the key industry players are actively involved in the development of new solutions that facilitate the workflow of the existing platforms. For instance, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. provides revenue cycle management solutions, which help in maintaining the financial health of the medical systems.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at:http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the patient engagement solutions market on the basis of the type of delivery, component, end-use, application, therapeutic area, and region.
Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market, Type of Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market, Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Consulting Services
- Implementation Services
- Education Services
- Other Services
Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market, End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Individual Users
Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market, Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Health Management
- Financial Health Management
- Social Management
- Home Healthcare Management
Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market, Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Chronic Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Women’s Health
- Mental Health
Patient Engagement Solutions Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-patient-engagement-solutions-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States