According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Paper Coating Additives Market: By Type (Dispersant, Defoamer, Rheology Modifier, Others); By Formulation (Waterborne, Solventborne, Powder and High Solids); By Paper Type (Packaging, Printing & Writing, Specialty Coated, Others); By Region – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by higher adoption rate in the food industry where optimized packaging segment plays an important role to achieve highest performance target.
Asia-Pacific dominates with major share and growth in the Paper Coatings Additives Market
Asia-Pacific has the foremost market in paper coating additives among all the regions. The APAC market is estimated to increase its market with a growing CAGR of 1.02% to reach revenue of $1238.20 million by 2023. The market is exhibiting a strong growth due to high rate of production in the corrosion inhibitor coated paper. China is the leading region in the APAC for chemical manufacturers of paper and additives for investment and developing their business. Europe is the second leading region in the paper coating additives market, which gained revenue of $714.3 million in 2017. The major countries in Europe for coated paper and considerably established market are U.K., France, Germany, and other countries. The European market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.3% to reach $936.65 million by 2023. The European market is considerably growing because of packaging and film paper and writing paper market. The American market has grown slowly, in chemical paper coating among all the regions, and is estimated to decline due to reduction in coated paper production.
Selected Type done in the full Report:
Every additive type to be used depends on the type of coating formulation that is used for coating the paper. Dispersants are the mostly used additives which have major market in terms of volume and revenue. This is because of the dosage of dispersant in paper coating is more when compared to other additives. The Dispersants market generated revenue of $1001.30 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 0.27% to reach revenue of $1085 million by 2023. Rheology Modifiers are the second leading segment expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.4% to reach revenue of $518.16 million by 2023 from $475.6 million in 2017. Defoamers market is the fastest leading segment, which is estimated to be $79.8 million of the total paper coating additives in 2017 and is now projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.10% to reach $89.28 million by 2023. Biocides, insolubilizers, and lubricants are the following segments with CAGR of 0.80%, 0.20%, and 0.30% respectively.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factor
- E-commerce market has lifted the food packaging industry, which is rapidly evolving in emerging countries such as India, China, and Africa. Functions like holding back easy absorption of wet, glossy look and UV coatings among other features are the reason behind the growth of the market.
- Multifunctional additives, strict environmental protocols, emerging shift of solvent in technologies, and growing awareness among users are benefiting paper coating additives end user markets.
- New product innovation with multiple functionalities with low cost of manufacturing will be a new entrant to bring change and increase the growth of the market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Paper Coatings Additives Market
BASF and the Dow Chemical Company are the two key market players in the paper coating additives industry. BASF occupies the chief place in this market, followed by Dow. Dow Chemical deals extensively with rheology modifiers, dispersants and biocide additives. The products that have caused BASF deals into coating paper binder, rheology modifiers, dispersants, wetting agents, and thickeners. BASF products that lead in the market are as Sterocoll* SL, Acronal, Etingal, Basocoll, Lumiten, and Dispex. Dow Chemicals have major products such as Eriden™, Acumer, Tamol& Orotan, Rhoplex and Primal. There are companies that produce raw materials such as Xiamen Hisunny Chemical Co., LTD, Finetech Industry Limited, Dallas Group of America, Inc., and others.
Paper Coatings Additives Market report is segmented as below
- Paper Coating Additives Market – By Type
- Rheology Modifiers
- Wetting Agents
- Optical Brightening Agents
- Paper Coating Additives – By Formulation
- Solvent borne
- Paper Coating Additives – By Paper and Paperboard
- Packaging Paper and Paperboard
- Printing and Writing Paper (P&W)
- Specialty Coated Paper
- Paper Coatings Additives Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Paper Coatings Additives Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Ashland Inc.
- Huntsman Corporation
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours And Company
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Kao Corporation
- Solvay Sa
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- Croda International Plc
- Kemira OYJ
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 15+
Rheology Modifiers Market
Waterborne PVDF Resins Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Paper Coatings Additives Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Paper Coatings Additives Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Paper Coatings Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Paper Coatings Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Paper Coatings Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Type Paper Coatings Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Formulation Paper Coatings Additives Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segmet
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.