“Panama: Country Intelligence Report”, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Panama today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Panama’s telecom and pay-TV services market will grow from $1.4bn in 2017 to $1.7bn by 2022 at a CAGR of 4.7% over 2017-2022, driven by projected growth in the mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3090669-panama-country-intelligence-report
Cable & Wireless Panama
Cable Onda Panama
Panama Country Intelligence Major Outlook
– Mobile data revenue contributed the majority (32%) of the total revenue registered in 2017 with its share increasing to 48% by 2022 led by growing smartphones and 4G subscriptions, and increasing adoption of higher-value bundled plans with larger data limits.
– 4G mobile subscriptions will overtake 3G as the leading technology from 2021 led by ongoing expansions of 4G LTE networks by operators.
– Panama’s pay-TV market will increase at a CAGR of 4% driven by growth in cable TV subscriptions and supported by the regulator’s plan to switch off analog TV signals from October 2018.
Panama Country Intelligence – Competitive Analysis
Key players are making innovative developments in Panama Country Intelligence. The same will help in improving the market performance. Heavy investments are made by major players in the R&D sector
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Panama’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Panama.
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3090669-panama-country-intelligence-report
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349