Paints and coatings are liquid or mastic composition, which converts into a solid film after being applied upon a substrate in a thin layer. Paints and coatings are used for functional or decorative purpose. The world is becoming more sophisticated place with the increasing urbanization and growing quality of life. Due to the developments in personal and non-personal spaces, the paints and coatings market is witnessing growth opportunities.
The global paints and coatings market is driven by advancements in the end user industries of paints and coatings. The major end users of the paints and coatings market are marine, manufacturing, and automotive industries. The global paints and coatings market is growing, due to the upsurge in the end-user industries. The car ownership ratio is high in the developed countries, as most of the consumers use personal transportation for travelling in these countries. The global paints and coatings market is increasing due to the developing infrastructure, growing per capita income, and up surging urbanization.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is one of the major revenue generator of paints and coatings whereas APAC is the leading manufacturer however, for the manufacturers there will be an extreme opportunity to invest or increase the production capacity. China stands on the top most position as producers which account the total of around 50% of the global market.
The leading market players in the global paints and coatings market primarily include Akzo Nobel N.V, PPG Industries, Inc, The Sherwin-Williams Company, RPM International Inc, The Valspar Corporation, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd, Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA. BASF SE, Asian Paints and others.
Study Objectives of Paints and Coatings Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Paints and Coatings market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the paints and coatings market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by product, and regions.
• To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global market
• Manufactures of end-use industry
• Raw material Suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research Institute / Education Institute
• Potential Investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• In 2014, the Asia-Pacific had the largest share of 42% in the market and is expected to lead the market by 2020
• APAC is likely to be the fastest growing market, as china is one of the largest producer of paint and coating
• Advancements in the end user industries of paints and coatings and growing architectural interest in developing countries are the major driving factors for paint and coating market
• Akzo Nobel N.V, PPG Industries, Inc, The Sherwin-Williams Company, RPM International Inc are the major vendors of paint and coating.
• By 2020, architectural and decorative product type is likely to have the market share of around 40%
Regional and Country Analysis of Paints and Coatings Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the Asia-Pacific paint and coating market is poised to reach $XX billion in 2027, to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecasted period. North America and APAC will grow at a CAGR of approximately 58% and 7% respectively.
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1. Research Scope and Methodology 13
Chapter 2. Executive Summary 17
Chapter 3. Market Outlook 19
Chapter 4. Global Market Size & Forecasts(2011–2020) 26
Chapter 5. Global Market Breakdown by Geography 42
Chapter 6. Competitive Positioning and Analysis 67
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349