Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Over-the-Counter (OTC) Drugs and Dietary Supplements -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
The global market for over the counter (OTC) drugs and dietary supplements reached $164.7 billion in 2016 and should reach $220.8 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0%.
The report considers only western or modern drugs for this report and excludes any other type of drugs such as alternative therapies.
This study aims at understanding the dynamics and forecasts for OTC drugs and dietary supplements markets worldwide and provides key market propositions within the next five-year period.
The report covers developed and emerging markets in order to help readers understand –
– The current state of the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market and the key markets for its future development.
– New regulations that will influence the development of the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market.
– Market drivers of and threats to the OTC drugs and dietary supplements industry.
– Major regional trends in the global OTC drugs and dietary supplements market.
– An overview of the global markets for OTC drugs and dietary supplements
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021
– Information about how pharmacies affect the OTC drug market
– Analysis of new developments that will provide an opportunity to manufacturers and marketers of OTC medicines and dietary supplements to expand organically
– Updates on the latest merger and acquistion activity
– Coverage of how point of sales and channels of distribution drive sales of OTC drugs and dietary supplements
– A look at key strategic initiatives for market penetration and expansion
– Company profiles of major players in the field
ALFRESA PHARMA CORPORATION
ARKOPHARMA PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES (LABORATOIRES PHARMACEUTIQUES)
ASPEN PHARMACARE AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
BAUSCH & LOMB
BAYER HEALTHCARE AG
BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM GMBH
CARMA LABORATORIES, INC.
DAIICHI SANKYO CO., LTD.
FERTIN PHARMA A/S
GABA GMBH, PC
GEMINI PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
GENOMMA LAB INTERNATIONAL
KOWA COMPANY, LTD.
LAKE CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.
MANX HEALTHCARE LIMITED
MCM KLOSTERFRAU VERTRIEBS GMBH (KLOSTERFRAU HEALTHCARE GROUP)
MERCK CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
MOCHIDA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
NEPENTES SA/NEPENTES PHARMA SP. Z O.O.
NORTHEAST PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO. LTD
NOVARTIS INTERNATIONAL AG
PGT HEALTHCARE (DIVISION OF PROCTER & GAMBLE)
PIERRE FABRE PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
PIRAMAL HEALTHCARE LTD
PRESTIGE BRANDS HOLDINGS, INC.
RECKITT BENCKISER (NORTH AMERICA) INC.
RECKITT BENCKISER PLC.
RECORDATI PHARMA GMBH
REVOLYMER (U.K.) LTD
SAGE PRODUCTS LLC
SATO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
STADA ARZNEIMITTEL AG
SWISSE WELLNESS PTY LTD.
TAISHO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS
TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
TISSO NATURPRODUKTE GMBH
WELLSPRING PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
SCOPE OF REPORT
RELATED BCC RESEARCH REPORTS
BCC RESEARCH WEBSITE
Chapter 2 SUMMARY
Chapter 3 OVERVIEW
Chapter 4 GLOBAL OTC DRUGS AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENT MARKETS
Chapter 5 OTC DRUGS AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENT MARKETS IN THE AMERICAS
Chapter 6 THE OTC DRUG AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENT MARKETS IN EUROPE
Chapter 7 OTC DRUGS AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENT MARKETS IN ASIA-PACIFIC
Chapter 8 GLOBAL MARKET FORECAST FOR OTC DRUGS BY THERUPEUTIC CLASSIFICATION
Chapter 9 OTC DRUG INDUSTRY ROADMAP
Chapter 10 COMPANY PROFILES
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349