Organic Rice Protein Market size was valued at over USD 35 million in 2015 and is forecast to surpass USD 105 million by 2024, at more than 18.2% CAGR. Increase in protein functionalities demand in food & beverage industry is expected to fuel global product demand.
Shift in focus towards athletes’ preference for healthy and nutritional drinks may favor rice protein market growth. Global sports & energy nutrition application was dominant and accounted for over 70% of total market revenue in 2015. In U.S., rise in sports supplement powder owing to rising health concerns may witness high product demand. Sports protein powder market is estimated to surpass USD 5 billion by 2024.
Request for an in-depth table of contents for this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-toc/upcoming/756
Global dairy alternatives is expected to grow at a CAGR over 15% up to 2024. Increasing health consciousness, changing consumer lifestyle and growing lactose allergy is forecast to positively influence industry growth. Rise in disposable income coupled with increasing consumer awareness with rising population in China and Japan is forecast to influence Asia Pacific organic rice protein market.
North America, dominated by U.S. organic rice protein market size, was dominant and estimated to generate more than USD 8 billion revenue by 2024, with over 7% growth. Rise in ageing population and increasing nutritional food demand coupled with animal welfare awareness is likely to have positive impact in North America regional industry growth.
EU, led by UK, France and Germany organic rice protein market size, may witness significant gains. Increasing functional food & beverages along with health supplements consumption owing to gluten intolerance and allergy free products demand which may drive product demand in Europe. EU sports nutrition market is projected to exceed over 4.3% CAGR during the forecast timeframe.
Beverage consumption in Brazil accounted for over 12% of total market revenue in 2015. Change in lifestyle owing to rise in product offerings may favor Japan bakery industry growth. The bakery market in Japan is forecasted to surpass USD 30 billion by 2024. Shift in ready-to-eat, processed foods, nutritious baked foods over traditional breakfast may have positive influence in the region. Organic rice protein isolates are suitable for use as a beverage mix as a baking and cooking ingredients.
Rice protein concentrates is expected to witness gains at over 5.2% CAGR during the forecast timeframe. It can replace food proteins without impacting taste, texture and color of product coupled with cost effective may prompt usage of organic rice protein demand. Concentrates consumption is highest in LATAM due to affordable product price.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/756
Global organic rice protein market share is dominated with presence of key manufacturers include Axiom Foods, AIDP, RiceBran Technologies, Shaanxi and Golden Grain Group Limited. These players exploring to set up new regional markets along with implementing strategies and product development which is expected to drive industry profitability.
This latest Organic Rice Protein Market research report offers in-depth analysis, key industry insights, market sizing & forecast on a granular level for key products, applications across a number of regional markets. The report also analyzes the Organic Rice Protein Industry from business strategy perspective, describing in detail growth drivers, pitfalls &challenges for participants, accompanied by a detailed competitive benchmarking including company market share analysis and detailed business profiles.
Key Insights in this Report
- Organic Rice Protein Market size & forecast by product & application
- Growth drivers, pitfalls & industry challenges
- Key Organic Rice Protein Market growth opportunities & emerging business models
- Competitive benchmarking with market share analysis and company profiles
Browse Related Reports:
- Protein Ingredient Market Size By Product [Animal/Dairy proteins (Milk Protein Concentrates/Isolates, Egg Protein, Whey Protein Concentrates, Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Hydrolysates, Casein/Caseinates, Gelatin), Plant Proteins (Wheat, Soy Protein Isolates, Soy Protein Concentrates, Canola, Pea, Textured Soy Protein)],By Application [Infant Formulation, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Animal Feed (Pet Food, Aquaculture), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE), Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024
- Pea Protein Market Size By Product (Concentrate, Isolate, Textured), By Application (Nutraceuticals, Meat substitutes, Sports Supplements), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Email: Send Email
Address:29L Atlantic Avenu, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States