Global organic food & beverages market is expected to reach USD 211.44 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 15.7% from 2014 to 2020. Growing adoption of organic food & beverages owing to associated health benefits and eco-friendly characteristics is expected to drive demand over the next six years. In addition, regulatory support for organic farming is also expected to have a positive influence on the market by improving supply and product quality.
View Full Report With TOC at:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Organic fruits and vegetables emerged dominated the product market, accounting for over 35% of global market revenue in 2013. However, meat, fish & poultry are expected to be the fastest growing organic food products, at an estimated CAGR of 14.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- Non-diary beverages including soy, rice and oat beverages accounted for over 38% of total organic beverages market revenue in 2013. However, organic beer and wine is expected to be the fastest growing organic beverage at an estimated CAGR of 25.6% from 2014 to 2020. On the other hand, global market for organic coffee and tea is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.5% from 2014 to 2020.
- North American market for organic food and beverages was valued at over USD 38 billion in 2013. U.S. dominated the North American market for organic food & beverages and accounted for more than 90% of the regional market in 2013. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for organic food & beverages at an estimated CAGR of 28.5% from 2014 to 2020. Japan dominated the Asian market for organic food and beverages accounting for over 44% of total market revenue in 2013. China is projected to be the fastest growing country at an estimated CAGR of 29.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- Some of the major companies operating in the global market for organic food & beverages include Hain Celestial Group, Amy’s Kitchen Inc., Whole Foods Market, Organic Valley Family of Farms and Starbucks.
Organic Food Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2012-2020)
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat, Fish & Poultry Products
- Dairy Products
- Frozen & Processed Food
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Organic Beverages Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2012-2020)
- Non-Dairy Beverages
- Coffee & Tea
- Beer & Wine
Regional coverage of the database includes:
- North America
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
- Global Pressure Sensitive Label Market Research Report:
- Global Photoresists Market Research Report:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States