The Only Comprehensive OSINT (Open-Source Intelligence) Market Report Ever Published, Granulated into 58 Submarkets
OSINT is becoming a necessity. Swift advances in big data, data analytics, text analytics and artificial intelligence are facilitating the conversion of millions of scattered data points into manageable databases for intelligence analysts. OSINT tools automation and Social Media Monitoring Automation allows analysts to cope with various sources and provide near real-time analyses.
An increasing amount of personal data, corporate content, and government databases are now open and accessible to intelligence organizations around the world, leading to a rise in OSINT investments and, by extension, OSINT, WEBINT or SOCMINT budgets.
Several types of security organizations are now reportedly investing in Open Source Intelligence Tools and capabilities to increase their monitoring and research capabilities, in the open web, deep web and Darknet. Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other local services hold detailed personal data on billions of people, and lay the grounds for Social Media Monitoring. That includes locations, connections, hobbies, and purchasing habits, which have turned these networks into “goldmines” for intelligence analysts.
An additional source of intelligence is news reports from around the world: information on a riot, a disease outbreak or the moving of troops can reach local and then international media within seconds. Once published, news reaches intelligence organizations around the world instantly. This flow of information and the relevant supportive intelligence systems are a strong tool for every intelligence organization. Organizations related to Military Intelligence, Police Intelligence, and Homeland Security are reportedly investing in the purchase of state-of-the-art OSINT systems.
One of the fastest-growing verticals is Open-Source Intelligence monitoring for cyber intelligence, in the realm of Threat Intelligence. As hackers interact over the dark net and manage operations and assaults in web forums and groups, constant monitoring of these activities can provide valuable information about planned attacks. In most cyber defense organizations, OSINT and WEBINT are becoming one of the building blocks for strong Threat Intelligence process.
- The global Open-Source Intelligence Market in Homeland Security and Public Safety is boosted by the following drivers:
- An increased use of social networks and a rise of user-generated content, including video sharing, groups, and forums, which expand the amount of content available for intelligence organizations to gather and analyze.
- Rapid advances in big data, data analytics, text analytics and artificial intelligence are facilitating the conversion of millions of scattered data into manageable databases for intelligence analysts. By automating the collection and analysis, analysts can now cope with various sources and provide near real-time analyses
- The growing willingness to release open governmental data to the web, facilitating data access on a personal or country level.
- Leakage of private and secret data to the open sphere. Initiatives such as “Wiki-Leaks” or “Panama Papers” are exposing previously undisclosed information, enabling sophisticated intelligence organizations to make use of this data for the investigation and monitoring of people, companies, and countries through advanced Open Source Intelligence tools.
- Investment in intelligence gathering on citizens by less liberal countries – China’s social media monitoring activity has been known for years and additional countries such as Russia and Turkey have already built capabilities to monitor citizens based on Open-Source Intelligence systems. This trend is now penetrating the once-perceived privacy stronghold in European countries. The 2015-2017 terror attacks in Europe have brought the civil and privacy rights vs. Homeland Security and Public Safety debate to new highs and should lead western European parliaments to increase OSINT budgets and Social Media Intelligence (SOCMINT)
- The growth of OSINT training courses around the world, which have boosted the number of potential users of advanced systems. Courses offer publicly available Information collection techniques, top OSINT tools, and even HUMINT over OSINT capabilities.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2104984-osint-market-technologies-2017-2022
The “Open-Source Intelligence Global Market – 2017-2022” report examines each dollar spent in the market via 5 orthogonal money trails: regional markets, national markets, vertical markets, sub-markets and by solutions market.
Questions answered in this market report include:
- What will the OSINT market size be in 2017-2022?
- Which verticals are the fastest-growing?
- Which countries are expected to invest in OSINT and WEBINT solutions and services?
- What are the OSINT market drivers and inhibitors?
- Which companies are at the forefront of the market rise?
This report is a valuable resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for industry and urban decision-makers to enable them to identify business opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Why Buy this Report?
A.Open-Source Intelligence Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives:
The market data is analyzed through 5 key perspectives: regional markets, national markets, vertical markets, sub-markets, and technological solutions.
Given the highly-fragmented market, the report addresses the Intelligence budget “money trail” – each dollar spent – according to the following orthogonal market segments:
By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
By 23 National & Regional Markets:
- Rest of Europe
- China (公开来源情报)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
- South Africa
- Rest of ME&A
By 9 OSINT Vertical Markets:
- Government Intelligence Agencies
- Law Enforcement and 1st Responders such as Police Intelligence
- OSINT for Defense/Military Intelligence
- Financial Services Industry & Fraud Detection
- Cyber Security – Threat Intelligence
- Border Control & Customs
- Mass Transportation (Air, Sea & Land)
- Intelligence Fusion Centers
- Critical Infrastructure Security
By 8 OSINT Sub-Markets:
- Riot Forecast & Control
- Criminal Activities
- Terror Monitoring via OSINT
- OSINT for Cyber Security
- Smart City Uses
- Natural Disasters
- Political Monitoring via OSINT
- OSINT for Defense Intelligence
By 11 Open Source Intelligence Tools and Technological Solutions Markets
- Web Scrapers
- Databases and Big Data Software
- Video Analytics for OSINT
- Text Analytics for OSINT (Stand-alone)
- Visualization Tools
- Cyber – Network Security
- Humint over Osint
- Osint Outsource Services
- Social Media Monitoring and Analysis
- News Analysis
- Web Analysis
By Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors, including:
- Market Drivers & Inhibitors
- Business Opportunities
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Business Environment
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349