Tulsa, OK – June 25, 2015 – An active duty military member is learning entrepreneurship on the online education platform, Thrive15.com, and planning for his transition out of the military after serving in Afghanistan. Because of online access to world-class education on platforms like Thrive15.com and Lynda.com, anyone can learn business skills they need to succeed. Thrive15.com teaches entrepreneurs how to start or grow a business online, much like Lynda.com’s model of online learning.
Instead of offering grades like traditional online and offline schools, Thrive15.com allows users to earn points. Each month the subscriber who earns the most points is awarded a one-on-one mentorship session Thrive15.com founder Clay Clark and an opportunity to compete to win the business boost cash prized valued at over $10,000. The boost prize amount is determined by an algorithm formula, which resulted in the last prize being $30,000 in total cash value.
Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s Hiring Our Heroes Program to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement. The program works by providing a free subscription to veteran, reserve, and active duty members of the U.S. military and their spouses for every paid subscription on the website.
“I’m a huge fan of the online classroom idea. Something that I’ve run into with my husband is that right now he is limited on non-military professional development that he can do just because of time. Afghanistan keeps him busy. He still has a couple years before he gets out, but with everything that’s going on we’re trying to be proactive and be prepared; the job security isn’t quite what it used to be with veterans,” says Kristen Smith, wife of Active Duty Military Member Serving in Afghanistan.
Thrive15.com launched out of beta in February 2015, after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by world-class mentors. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine and countless experts.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics from 2013, 722,000 U.S. veterans were unemployed. Thrive15 is offering a free solution to those looking to start or grow a business.
“At Thrive15.com, we are passionate about giving back to the men and women of the U.S. military who fight to keep this country free. We strive to prepare them for civilian life by providing the very best entrepreneurial education on the planet,” says Thrive15.com Founder Clay Clark.
Quick Facts About Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
° David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities; David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and; Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States