Tulsa, OK – June 25, 2015 – The transition from military to civilian life can be difficult for some as they strive to create a way to financially provide for their families. According to the Small Business Administration, one in seven veterans are self-employed or are small business owners and 25% say they are interested in starting or buying their own business. Online education platforms like Digital Tutors, Lynda.com, and Thrive15.com, to name a few, are more prevalent today compared to ten years ago making learning affordable and easy. With Thrive15.com, veterans have access to world-class mentorship available for free with the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
The International Franchise Association (IFA) estimates that one out of every seven franchises in the U.S., more than 66,000 businesses total, is owned and operated by a veteran.
Franchising is a viable option for veterans looking to start a business that has built-in systems already in place. Online education platform, Thrive15.com, is the practical business training resource that many active duty reserve and former members of the military are turning to learn how to start and grow a business.
Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s Hiring Our Heroes Program to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement. The program works by providing a free subscription to veteran, reserve, and active duty members of the U.S. military and their spouses for every paid subscription on the website.
Thrive15.com launched out of beta in February 2015, after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by world-class mentors. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine and countless experts.
Entrepreneurs can learn from Thrive15.com mentors like Terry Powell, founder of The Entrepreneur’s Resource, which is a global business coaching and advisory firm with over 200 franchisees throughout the United States and Canada. Powell mentors entrepreneurs on topics such as: “Franchising: The 6 Steps to Find the Right Franchise,” “Buying a New Franchise,” and “The 4 most Common Franchise Fees.”
“Entrepreneurship brings many rewards in terms of the opportunity to develop a business based on your interests and passions. Entrepreneurship offers the potential for highly attractive income, along with the freedom to chart the course that will be aligned with your core values and beliefs,” says Thrive15.com Mentor, Terry Powell.
Thrive15.com costs subscribers $49 per month, $19 per month for students and free for U.S. military members with the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement. Thrive15.com offers unlimited access to engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
Quick Facts About Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
° David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities; David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and; Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States