Tulsa, Oklahoma – Since launching the platform, Thrive15.com and their founder Clay Clark have been focused on achieving one goal. “Our goal is to mentor millions with practical business training provided by millionaires, mentors, and everyday success stories” says Clark. Thrive15.com, Lynda.com, DigitalTutors.com, and TeamTreeHouse.com are the four major players within the online education industry that appear to be forever changing the way people learn.
Clarks adds, “We live in the information and the misinformation age. Anyone can write anything about anything and put it up on the Internet to sell or give away for free. At Thrive15.com we pride ourselves on providing proven best-practice strategies taught by millionaires and success stories who have actually implemented the theories and strategies that they are teaching you. For instance, it seems as though 30% of our users want to learn about time management and how to use their personal time more effectively. So we teamed up with the legendary time management expert and former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resorts, Lee Cockerell. This guy used to manage over 40,000 people and the endless meetings, checklists, systems, and people that go along with a leadership position of this magnitude. His time management system is bullet proof and we are honored to provide those time management tips and the accompanying digital online-based time management system all as part of the Thrive15.com experience.”
Online education has many academics and colleges worried as platforms such as Thrive15.com are providing better, more, and updated content to eager learners for less than 1% of the cost of traditional business school. Clark also reminds us of the economic realities being faced by people all around the world. Says Clark, “Students simply don’t have an unlimited money supply. They are looking for solutions like Thrive15.com that don’t cost $50,000 or $100,000. They are looking for $49 per month solutions and that is why people all around the world love us. They can learn what they need learn when they need to learn it without having to invest $50,000 by getting into student debt.”
Quick Facts Thrive15:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States