WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Q2 2017 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Global Offshore Industry”.
A total of more than 330 key planned offshore crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations globally during 2017 to 2025, across 49 countries. They are expected to contribute around 8,000 mbd to global crude production and 56 bcfd to global gas production in 2025. About US$785 billion is expected to be spent between 2017 and 2025 to bring the planned and announced projects online. Among countries, the highest capex spenders are expected to be Brazil, Norway, and Australia. Among companies, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. has the highest capex, followed by Royal Dutch Shell plc, and Eni S.p.A.
– Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in the global offshore industry during 2017 to 2025
– Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the industry
– Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in the global offshore industry
– Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the industry
Key points to buy
– Understand oil and gas production outlook from key planned fields in the global offshore industry
– Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong global offshore oil and gas production forecast
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global offshore production and capex outlook
– Assess your competitor’s planned offshore oil and gas production projects
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents
2. Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Offshore Upstream Projects
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : email@example.com
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349