“Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America to 2020 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines” is a comprehensive report on major, trunk oil and gas pipelines industry in North America. The report provides pipeline details such as pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, status, length, capacity and diameter for all major, trunk crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines by country.
The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by year and by key countries for planned oil and gas pipelines till 2020. The report also provides key country comparisons within North America, based on contribution to total pipeline length. Planned or proposed (new build) pipeline projects, as announced by various companies, have also been included in this report. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at the country level.
Enquiry Before Buying @
– Updated information on all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines in North America
– Provides key details such as operator name, start year, start point, end point, location, length, diameter and capacity for all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines to 2020
– Provides capital expenditure outlook by year and by key countries for planned oil and gas pipelines till 2020
– Latest developments and contracts related to oil and gas pipeline industry at the country level
Browse Some “Energy” Related Market Research Reports
Global Hybrid Solar Cells Market
China PV Module Industry
Reasons to Buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on all key active and planned transmission pipelines in North America
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
– Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity
– Develop strategies based on the latest developments in the industry
– Information on latest tenders and contracts in the industry
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States