Normal serum is strongly recommended as a blocking reagent to reduce background from non-specific, conserved sequence and/or Fc receptor binding in Immunohistochemistry (IHC) or Immunofluorescence (IF) experiments. Normally, the species of blocking serum is the same as the host of secondary antibody.
Abbkine Normal Donkey Serum (Cat#BMS0140) was a new launched product in January, 2018. Normal donkey serums, which are from non-immuned donkey hosts, are lipid extracted to improve clarity, dialyzed against phosphate buffered saline (PBS) containing sodium azide. Normal serum diluted to 5%-20% (v/v) in PBS is strongly recommended as a blocking reagent to reduce background from non-specific binding, or control for most immunoassay applications.
Features & Advantages
- High quality-Collect the blood from unimmunized normal adult hosts, then through lipid extracted and dialysis process, greatly avoiding the occurrence of hemolysis
- Wide applications-IHC、ICC、IF、ELISA、BL
- Easy to use-Liquid package, directly diluted to PBS before use
- Good formulation-Reduced content of preservative, with less toxicity to cells/proteins
- Suggested application-Suggested starting dilutions are as follows: IHC-p (1:10-20), IF/ICC (1:10-20) and ELISA (1:100)
In four months, there already have two publications using Abbkine normal donkey serum:
1) Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells protect against n-hexane-induced neuropathy through beclin 1-independent inhibition of autophagy. Hao J, Li S, Shi X, et al. Sci Rep, 2018, 8(1): 4516
2) 2,5-Hexanedione induces autophagic death of VSC41 cells via a PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway. Guan H, Piao H, Qian Z et al. Mol Biosyst.
Please click Normal sera & IgGs to learn more Abbkine normal serum products.
Company Name: Abbkine Scientific
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:Bldg 1, Harbour of Technology Times, No.35, Optical Valley Ave