The report analyzes and presents an overview on “EpiCast Report: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025″ worldwide.
Lung cancer is a disease of uncontrolled cell growth in the lung tissues. It is one of the most commonly occurring cancers in the world (IARC, 2016). Lung cancer is classified into three main types: non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), small cell lung cancer, and lung carcinoid tumor. NSCLC is the most common type of lung cancer, making up about 85% of all lung cancers. Small cell lung cancer accounts for 10-15% of lung cancers, while carcinoid tumors are the rarest, occurring in fewer than 5% of lung cancers.
In the 8MM, the diagnosed incident cases of NSCLC will increase from 791,563 cases in 2015 to 1,069,516 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 3.51% per year. When examining the AGR by individual market, GlobalData forecasts that all markets will see an increase in the diagnosed incident cases of NSCLC during the forecast period. In 2015, there were 1,199,845 five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of NSCLC in the 8MM, which is expected to increase to 1,626,132 cases by 2025, at an AGR of 3.55%.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/901140
The relative survival of NSCLC varies by subtype, where adenocarcinoma has the highest survival, followed by squamous cell carcinoma, and large cell carcinoma. In the alternate forecast, due to the forecast increase in adenocarcinoma during 2015-2025, GlobalData epidemiologists expect an increase in relative survival and, consequently, an increase in the number of five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of NSCLC.
GlobalData epidemiologists also provided two forecasts to address potential changes in the epidemiology of NSCLC during the forecast period 2015-2025: one in which the historical distribution of histology subtypes are held constant throughout the forecast period, and an alternate forecast where the histology subtypes are forecast to change over time. The two forecasts provide different outlooks on the market depending on the baseline assumptions.
– The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of NSCLC in the 8MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Urban China). It also includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of the diagnosed incident and five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of NSCLC in these markets from 2015-2025. The incident cases are further segmented by sex and age, cancer stage at diagnosis (IA, IB, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, and IV), cancer histology subtype (adenocarcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, large cell carcinoma, and other), and the presentation of the biomarker mutations by histology subtype (EGFR, KRAS, ALK, METExon 14, PIK3CA, BRAF V600E, and ROS1). The report also provides an alternate forecast scenario that takes into account potential changes in the diagnosed incident cases distribution by histology subtype.
– The NSCLC epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Send An Enquiry : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/901140
Reasons to buy
The NSCLC EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NSCLC market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global NSCLC market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for NSCLC therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Compare patient population potentials due to potential changes in histology subtypes.
Company Name: MarketResearchReports.Biz
Contact Person: Rohit Bhisey
Email: Send Email
Address:State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700
State: NY 12207
Country: United States