‘Non-Life Insurance in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021′ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Uruguayan insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Uruguayan economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Uruguayan insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Non-Life Insurance in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Uruguayan non-life segment’s detailed outlook by product category
• A comprehensive overview of the Uruguayan economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Uruguayan insurance industry
• Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Uruguay
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Uruguayan insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Uruguay:
• It provides historical values for the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
• It provides a comparison of the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Uruguay.
• It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Uruguayan insurance industry
• It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Uruguay, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Uruguayan insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• The non-life segment is highly concentrated, with the five leading insurers accounting for 92.7% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2016.
• In October 2016, Fairfax Financial Holding Ltd agreed to acquire AIG Inc.’s operations in Uruguay and other Latin American countries including Argentina, Columbia, Chile and Venezuela. The deal will strengthen Fairfax’s network in Latin America.
• Property insurance was the second-largest category, accounting for 31.2% of the non-life direct written premium in 2016.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 SEGMENT OUTLOOK
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.4 Assets and investments
5 OUTLOOK BY CATEGORY
5.1 Property Insurance
5.1.1 Product overview
5.2 Motor Insurance
5.2.1 Product overview
5.3 Liability Insurance
5.3.1 Product overview
5.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
5.4.1 Product overview
6 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
7 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
8 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349